Monday, December 5, 2016

Terrorism, from home to Lecco, a soldier of Isis – The Republic

RepubblicaTV is visible on digital terrestrial television, after obtaining the tuning of the decoder or the tv on channel 50 from the frequency indicated on the map.

* Note: the provinces of Ascoli Piceno, Macerata and Fermo are served by the CH 42, the province of Pesaro and Urbino is served by the CH-54, the province of Ancona is served to 90% from CH 54, and the remaining 10% by the CH 42

In case of difficulty, write to our technical support.



No comments:

Post a Comment