“At the moment in the inner part of the Atlantic Norman is not possible for security issues to enter and verify the contents and any other bodies that do not preclude there being ‘. He told the prosecutor Ettore Brindisi Cardinals at the end of the inspection made on n. “We acquired the black box and – added Cardinals – will develop the data in it. We have also verified the presence of documents relevant to the load data of the ship. We will be back in place tomorrow.” Hypotheses regarding possible transfer of the wreck: “We must first verify whether the ship can undergo another stress navigation” .ave
‘was recovered the black box from Norman Atlantic moored in the port of Brindisi. It learns the ANSA. The prosecutor Ettore Cardinals left the ferry on which had risen along with a pool of investigators. The black box represents the first essential element to ascertain the cause of the fire and the dynamics of the facts.
Pm, missing number does not exceed 15 units – “The most optimistic forecasts is a dozen missing.” The number, however, “does not exceed 10-15 units.” The said meeting some journalists prosecutor Bari Joseph Volpe. “The official numbers on the missing – he added – you will know when Greece will decide to give us a list of embarkation reliable, because Greece has very very long time.”
The Atlantic Norman was left yesterday around 16.30 from the Bay of Vlora in Albania where he had been sheltered at the end of the rescue of the survivors who escaped the fire that occurred on board at 4:30 of Sunday, December 28. The tragedy has caused 11 confirmed dead so far, and wounded a yet unknown number of people missing.
Who are the four new suspects – Among the four new suspects in the investigation of the judiciary on the sinking of Bari Norman Atlantic there are the legal representative of the charterer of the vessel, the Greek Anek Lines, and the ‘supercargo’ Fantakis Pavlos, an employee of the company. This is the same agency maritime transport involved in a fire about a month ago. On 30 November, in fact, 25 miles from Brindisi, a fire broke out in the engine room was of Ierapetra L. to Igoumenitsa. The crew members were able to extinguish the fire that had developed on board. Among the suspects then there are the two crew members of the Norman Atlantic Luigi Iovine, 45, Naples, chief mate and Francesco Romano, 56 year old Sicilian, second engineer officer.
Identify eight victims Monday 5 autopsies – have been identified eight of the nine bodies of the victims of the Norman Atlantic. Besides the two drivers from Campania, Michele Liccardo and John Rinaldi, have a name other six corpses. This is Omar Kartozia, Racha Charif, Muller Afroditi, Havise Savas, Sasentis Nikolaus Paraschis, Kostantinos Koufopuolos. The ninth body belongs to an unidentified male. The list of victims, which does not show the complete name with the respective citizenships also because the victims are identified, but not all formally recognized, is included in the notice of the establishment of the technical assessments not repeatable – autopsies – arranged by prosecutors in Bari. The awarding of the forensic evidence, entrusted to Alessandro Dell’Erba and Biagio Solarino, is set for Monday, January 5th. Will begin immediately after the autopsies in the Institute of Forensic Medicine of the General Hospital of B ari. In addition to the nine dead bodies, the judiciary Bari estimate certain other two victims, whose bodies have not yet been recovered during the rescue of the survivors.
THE CAPTAIN SPEAKING, THE VIDEO INTERVIEW – “I wanted to take them home all” has said the captain of the ferry Norman Atlantic, Argilio Giacomazzi briefly met reporters outside his home in via Ascent floor in the resort Campiglia hills of La Spezia. “I am very tired – said the commander – and do not call me a hero . The compliments are not for me, you do not need.” Giacomazzi, that still suffers from a mild poisoning from breathing the smoke after the fire on his ferry, and some injuries suffered during a shipwreck, reiterated its “very tired” and that he needs rest.
What’s Norman Atlantic is the second fire in less than a month that occurs on board a ferry that operates on the route between Italy and Greece on behalf of Anek Lines . On 30 November, in fact, 25 miles from Brindisi, a fire broke out in the engine room was of Ierapetra L. to Igoumenitsa.
The testimony of a truck driver “Rescuers have done everything possible, tried in every way to save the lives of passengers “, however the experience” was the worst thing that happened in life, but worse was an experience from which to draw strength to face the future adversity. ” It ‘a passage from the interview that Zoran Koron, truck driver of Gruarin Sesto al Reghena (Pordenone), aboard the Norman Atlantic, has released the newspaper Messaggero Veneto. Koron, of 42 years, Slovenian, married and father of two children, arrived Tuesday to Brindisi with the military ship San Giorgio with other castaways, on which he was medicated intoxication smoke. From the capital of Puglia arrived yesterday by plane to Venice, where he waited for the owner of the company, Simone Gruarin who accompanied him in Sesto al Reghena, where the waiting family and colleagues. Koron not noticed scenes of panic on board: “Standing on the bri dge I have not seen any of it. When it came the helicopter has formed a row and we had to wait.
NORMAN ATLANTIC , THE SPECIAL – photos, videos and reports
No comments:
Post a Comment