Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Bertolaso: rest mayoral candidate, Marchini ‘synergies’ – Il Sole 24 Ore

History of the article

Close

This article was published March 29, 2016 at 12:30.

No withdrawal of candidacy for mayor of Rome, despite the “fake polls’ put around hinder it, and not to tickets with the other candidates of the center, to from Giorgia Meloni, advanced by those who would like city manager because “if I have all these skills I may also be able to make the mayor.” Guido Bertolaso, the man of Forza Italy in the running for the Capitol this morning is back to defend his candidacy in a tour de force of radio interviews in which he ruled at the time an alliance with the independent Alfio Marchini with which still «are possible synergies.”

With Marchini «synergies»
Speaking on Radio Città Futura, the former head of the Civil Protection Marchini explained that “it is the unique ‘, besides me, to talk about the problems of the Romans. ” So, “if one wants to become mayor and lend a hand to this small city in dramatic conditions, it is good that you look around in this case,” and see if the same Marchini ‘are possible synergies. ” But that Bertolaso ​​is currently only a hypothesis, “because with Marchini I have not yet spoken, but the register that while others chatting on percentages of polls and balances of power, Marchini is the only one, besides me, to talk about Roman problems. “

“I happy if Marchini are no helping out with another role ‘
Earlier, speaking to Radio Cusano Campus, Bertolaso ​​has however rejected the idea in one passage inietro to support Alfio Marchini. “They are rumors – said Bertolaso ​​- They are two months seeking to delegitimize my candidacy, which has also been legitimized by a referendum of the citizens. They are attempts to destabilize an electorate that is making its choices on the basis of programs. Now they also invent fake surveys to hinder a technical application, free, like mine. ” If Marchini ‘is available to agree to give me a hand with another role I, “Bertolaso ​​stated,” I am happy, here not just one man to solve the problems of the city. “

the objective is to “revive and return it to Rome caput mundi”
“I have likened to Superman and Mr. Wolf” (Quentin Tarantino movie character known for the phrase “I solve problems” editor’s note), but I concluded Bertolaso, “I’m a normal person, for good, in love with this city,” and “I want to put my 40 years of experience in dealing with problems. I’m no superman, I love the city and I would like to solve the problems that we have to lift Roma Caput Mundi, and get her back. “



Permalink

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment