Sunday, February 5, 2017

Car ends up against a wall, four boys dead in Guidonia – Time

Federico Baldi, Richard Murdaca, Jessica Ginai, Amber Shaliani. Are the four guys of Tivoli dead in the accident of this night, on the via Tiburtina, height Setteville di Guidonia. Eighteen years, the two friends, just 17 and the two “princesses”, as they called it the friends, both originally from the albanians. They were returning from an evening in a nightclub, when to 4 the Mini Cooper on which you were crashed against a wall a few steps from the pubs “Guide”, at the height of the civic 260. For none of them there was hope, trapped between the sheets and pulled out only after hours, thanks to the meticulous work of the fire brigade.

The origin of the accident, according to a first reconstruction of the dynamics is made by the traffic police of the Tivoli, there would be an overtaking hazardous stretch of road on a slight slope.

“Hey loved (yes, we call it!) I hope you are well,” writes Christian on the wall of the friend Jessica, a post that his princess not may not read. “You know me – says – you know very well that I do not believe in paradise, but in your case I hope with all my heart that there is some place better where you are now, I autoilludo I know, you know, I keep asking myself often, as I have that write now could make you understand how much I want you, but if nothing else it helps me to vent, I can not speak of thee with the people, I like to keep those things that we say to me, our segretucci, our games, our crap, I always liked to make you laugh, but this morning as soon as I read the news I went straight to your house (strangely the way I remembered, I told you that I would never get) I was hoping to answer the intercom saying he loved but who the fuck are you, I slept, Sunday I but, alas, over the intercom you have not responded to you, I heard a v oice cry, and fell apart, your absence has brought down my world and what I believe in, I have made your photo in the lounge for an hour, it’s that it seems stupid, but I was hoping that you got out from your room and told me that it was all a joke, which I hope still, but it is not success, on the other hand you managed to give me yet another joy, I knew who you were talking about me to your, and I appreciate it very much, somehow it shows me that you care, and I already miss you Je, you live in my heart but you know that’s not enough for me, I hope to see you soon, hello loved!! (I think of you always, and then do the same to you)”.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment