Friday, August 21, 2015

The parish priest, “That funeral would do it again” Arrested helicopter clan – BBC



Milan , August 21, 2015 – 24:43

     
     
 

You Terzigno, a town in the metropolitan city of Naples, the helicopter pilot that, flying at low altitude, scattered red rose petals on the funeral procession of Victor Casamonica. Now ENAC has suspended the license as a precaution, because he was not authorized to fly nor to “shed substances” from up there. The agency warns that he had also informed the Rome police.



The pastor

” I would do the funeral Vittorio Casamonica? Probably yes, I do my job. ” Finished in the middle of the storm Don Giancarlo Manieri, the priest who celebrated the funeral show the boss, not retreat. “I made a priest, not my place to lock the funeral – reiterates the microphones of TgSky24 -. The church can say no to a funeral? So that’s a problem. The excommunications of the Pope to the Mafia? You have to ask for it at the top, not me. ”

“I knew nothing,”

And then, continued the priest, “the leader of a clan is still within the Church. I did just see a piece of paper that said he was a practicing Catholic and that left his wife and children. Around ambaradam we were outside did not know anything because I was already prepared for the function. There were 500 people outside. The posters on the walls of the church? I’ve been told my staff, but have removed them immediately. That with Vittorio Casamonica dress pope? I knew nothing “

shadow carousel

 
 

The funeral of boss Casamonica in Rome: coaches, band and Rolls Royce The “Godfather”: video | “Paradise”: video breaks out political controversy

 

The prefect

he does not beat about the bush, the prefect Rome, Franco Gabrielli, “It’s a serious thing happened. Stigmatizzabile. It was not supposed to happen. ” Harsh words spoken just after seeking formal clarification, by letter, to the police headquarters, the police, the municipal police and the Capitol. Once you collected the items on the incident Gabrielli will send a report to the Interior Minister Angelino Alfano. Even so, detect in the prefecture, which in other parts of Italy (in particular in Sicily, ed ) similar funerals were banned.

August 21, 2015 | 12:43

© ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment