Sunday, June 21, 2015

Marino: I do not do steps back and attacks the right: back in the sewers – BBC



Milan , June 21, 2015 – 22:02

     
     
 


“I have a moral duty. I can not take a step back even one millimeter. I have not been elected by the local Mafia bosses but you citizens. I will not betray. We will go on until 2023 and we will do there our budget. ” The mayor Ignazio Marino reassures Roman and militants of the Democratic Party in his speech at the party Unita. An opportunity for the mayor not only to reiterate that it will not leave the stage but also to attack the hard right. A right is the charge of Marino, “shamelessly” which says “back in the sewer,” to paraphrase an old slogan dear to the left of the past.

Attack its predecessor

“If after 2023 were to write a book about what I saw – again attacks the mayor – should start with the sentence of the movie that says “I’ve seen things you people you have never seen. ‘” Marino does not spare harsh words even to his predecessor in the Capitol. “I received a phone call from German – said from the stage of the Unity party – which he said:” I know that you are changing the boards of directors. I can give you two names? “I said,” You have someone good, with a good CV? “Silence on the other side.” “After – says the mayor – Alemanno says,” But the Democratic Party is not told you about? Say no, adding: “Here now the Democratic Party that you used is gone. ‘”

” It’s delirium, the lament “

Ready replication of former Mayor Alemanno:” Ignazio Marino now is to delirium: he invents phone calls between us not There has never been, come to insult staff and uses an inconceivable verbal violence against the right. I have instructed my lawyers to proceed with a libel suit against the mayor Marino. It is a character already finished when Rome must quickly liberate “.

” All Romans already sewers “

Is it hard attack on the right also Giorgia Meloni. “Marino are already in the sewers as every Roman, thanks to your management of the Capital. Resign instead of saying nonsense, “wrote the leading FDI on Twitter.

June 21, 2015 | 22:02

© ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment