Thursday, May 28, 2015

Berlusconi: “Renewing Forza Italy? A necessity “- The Messenger

“I had three heads of state gathered hostile one of these commissions Defense of the Senate and House and decided to intervene in the war in Libya along with France. I did not because I was able to oppose the prime minister has no power, in the night I wanted to resign but the next morning I begged him not to, and so I did, perhaps wrongly. ”

said on Silvio Berlusconi to Virus Raidue.

“I am an enemy to be killed: I have 65 processes, I spent 565 million on lawyers and have given more than 500 million to De Benedetti when my property, Mondadori, worth 120 million. This means that the judiciary be someone left wants to kill. ”

“For a while we were in the newspapers especially for what he did inside Fi and for what it was criticizing. When he left we said thank goodness. “

” I do not know why Renzi instead of looking to the interests of the country looks to its interest. Then there is a profound difference between him and me, he’s got half my years and this is a fortune but I have 40 more experience. Then he is a politician by trade, I know them very well, many have climbed on the bandwagon of Fi until the defendant is then made their little training to make leaders. They lifted a weight. “

” It is a necessity. Meanwhile, we have made a breakthrough with these lists deep in Veneto such as we have 51 new candidates and when I think of this project to transform the most moderate in a number of marjoram to organized political, I think there should be a prevalence of political craft but people who come from the business world. ” Berlusconi continues to Virus talking about the renewal of Fi and the project of the moderates. As for the parliamentary Fi he adds: “Many there are 94, the most capable but will remain with the new electoral law which provides preferences should go look among the mayors.”

And speaking of the League said: “Among the parties is what made me not despair. Bossi had earlier positions of contrast but with age has become wiser. We are friends and I respect him a lot because after the stroke has had extraordinary courage. And the parliamentary most assiduous because he wants to justify his salary that taxpayers give it. “

” I do not see how a State can be difficult to interpose between two people who love each other. ” This was stated by Silvio Berlusconi to Virus talking of civil unions for the Knight “does not bother the family, they do not conflict with the marriage and the natural family which is the basic unit of society and what a state must recognize the one you love ‘ .

Sunday is to “invest one hour during a bridge of four days, however, leads to results for 5 years. A vote given to the left and a vote given to this government and all people of good sense and good will as it can go and vote and throw out the vote. “

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment