Sunday, May 31, 2015

Election 2015, Berlusconi the party of the left in Segrate. He: “And … – The Daily

->

Silvio Berlusconi denies wrong party election and to have participated in one of the center. According to the former prime minister’s story secret “it is a hoax, a joke mounted as usual.” Berlusconi refers to the words of the mayoral candidate for the center of the Municipality of Segrate, Paolo Micheli. May 30, 2015 Micheli said that he saw the former prime minister, arrived in error to the party in the square organized by his list: “It ‘happened to the 23, he began to talk to some young people, asked them what the name of the candidate and then he said ‘then Sunday found an hour to go and vote Paul. ” After a while ‘but “he realized that the party was wrong, because the candidate of the center is a woman.” And on his profile Facebook Micheli joked: “After the endorsement of the Knight I can say that it is done.” The leader of Forza Italy tells his side of the story: “That night I heard a small orchestra was playing and I came down because I was curious. I have not spoken to anyone, I satisfied my curiosity and I left. ” The number one Fi spoke from Bocca di Magra, where he was for a lunch with the candidate to the presidency of the Regione Liguria Giovanni Toti.

The Knight, accompanied by Francesca Pascale , has also stopped at the harbor for a drink. He made a few jokes with photographers: “Even I did photographs; the funeral and then sold them. ” Then greeted some citizens presenting Toti as “President of the Liguria Region” and added: “Do not make me talk about politics, there is the electoral silence”.

->

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment