Sunday, May 24, 2015

Salvini launches challenge to Renzi: “If I do not pull League second party … – TGCOM

– “If the voters were going to vote and we were the second after Renzi, I am here, I do not pull back.” Matteo Salvini responds well to “in 1/2 hour”, when asked whether it is ready to challenge Matteo Renzi. He assured that “Veneto”, but also in other regions, the League will be “the first political movement to alternate left and Renzi.” The Northern League leader apologizes for his football chant against Napoli and admits that he made “a nonsense”.



Salvini launches challenge to Renzi: & quot; If the League second party I do not pull back & quot;

“Excuse me, I’m going to go back to Naples and Naples. It ‘a beautiful city and very badly managed, with mayors were a natural disaster, “he adds.

“A vote in more than Renzi” – The possible second place in the upcoming elections it is not the real goal of the federal secretary of the League: “” My goal is to take a more vote of Renzi and go to the government, “says Salvini clearly.

” Renzi avoid pizzas, afraid to find them empty “- The attack against the Prime Minister arrive a little later: “The other leaders do not go to the streets because they fear that the streets do not go no. The popularity of Renzi? Just look at the fool, from school to VAT pensions. The promises in the long run if you do not keep you are a challenge. Indeed Renzi in Veneto did not go into the streets, “says Salvini.

” Renzi is smart, intelligent, but I think it is very economically ill-advised – says the number one of the Northern League -. No one guesses. In Tuscany, I met people who voted Berlinguer and now say that this is not their left. “

The future of the center – In the long interview with Lucia Annunziata, Salvini then touches a Another issue bound to find more and more space after the vote next Sunday: the future of the center. “A Force Italy offer the ability to change Italy without Fini and Casini. I think in a coherent and homogeneous based on lower taxes. Need a project without homogeneous Alfano “.

” Berlusconi is a model “- Soon the meeting with Silvio Berlusconi:” After the elections, I will sit at a table and thinking point for stock of what we share and not share. I do not allow myself to get into other people’s houses and scrap the neighbor. Berlusconi has done so much and can still do so, but should have the strength to go on. In terms of international politics it has made him much better than all the leaders of the center who have followed him. It ‘a model. “

” If I kill robber want to medal “- Coming to chronicle, Salvini railed against thieves and robbers:” I am personally against the death penalty, however, if someone enters my house or in my shop I have the right to defend myself. And if I kill a robber I do not want a process but a medal “.

Before you can send, reply to or vote on a comment, you must be registered and log in

Registration Login X

Rules for comments

The comments on this page are checked

We encourage you to use respectful language and not offensive, even for the harshest criticism

In particular, during the monitoring activity, we reserve the right to remove comments that:

– are not relevant to the topics covered on the website and in the TV program

– have contained vulgar, obscene or violent

– Let intimidating or defamatory towards people, other users, institutions and religions

– More generally violates the rights of third parties

– Promote illegal activities

– Promote commercial products or services

X

TAG:
Matthew salvini
Lega Nord
Matthew renzi
Silvio Berlusconi
Forza Italy
LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment