Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Caserta, you already have a man with the leash of the dog: the brother was killed in July in a way it has never been clarified – The Republic

“Sorry mom, I’m going to be in the company of my brother”. A letter before killing herself and then, just twenty-one years old, takes her own life, while it is only in the house. You already have a man in the bathroom after getting tight around the collar, the leash of the dog. This is Vincenzo Mongillo, brother of Marco, the piazzaiolo died from a gun shot while he was in the house with friends to Caserta last July. An accident by the dynamic unclear, a witness to the same Vincenzo Mongillo, for which he was arrested the best friend of the victim, Antonio Zampella.

The reconstruction of the guys in the living room of the house Zampella were discordant in several details. Vincenzo Mongillo, he said: “I Was with the others in the house, but I went out on the balcony, and into the hand I had some cigarette papers that I have fallen down. They are then dropped for them, and while risalivo and I was still on the stairs I heard the gun shot. When I entered the living room there was only my brother, Marco, slumped on the chair and covered in blood. Brothers Zampella nobody was there:

neither Anthony nor Umberto. Had fled”.

While Zampella, then stopped, said that he found in the company’s own Vincenzo Mongillo when the incident had occurred. Three months after the tragedy, evidently Vincenzo Mongillo, crushed by grief for the loss of his brother, took his own life in the apartment where he lived with his family, in via Rossetti. It was found by an uncle shortly after lunch.

Topics:
suicide
Starring:

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment