Friday, January 22, 2016

Arnasco: the pastor does not bless the body of a Moroccan woman who died in the collapse of a building – Rai News



Don Chizzolini is the priest who last summer, while the Pope invited the parishes to open up for the reception of migrants, said that rather than give his canonical refugees would burned.

Crollo the building Arnasco, Savona (ANSA)

Share

Savona Tension rises between the inhabitants of Arnasco and their pastor. Don Angelo Chizzolini not blessed the body of Aicha Bellamoudden, the Moroccan wife of Dino Andrei, and during the funeral he never mentioned the woman’s name. The couple is among the five victims of the collapse of the building of Bezzo Arnasco, which occurred in the night between Friday and Saturday due to a gas leak, and that caused the death of five people and the wounding of a woman who still struggles between life and death. The gesture of the pastor did not like the family members of the couple. Incidentally Aicha had begun a process of conversion to Christianity and lived for 35 years with her husband, Italian, in short, a woman fully integrated in the community.

During the rite the priest has only ever mentioned the name of her husband Dino and he gave the blessing the coffin of his wife; waste that has been repeated during the ceremony of the burial in the small village cemetery. In all, five times, the pastor sprinkled with holy water the coffin man, but not the woman. To ease the tension that was going up to the cemetery the mayor of Arnasco, Alfredino Gallizia, recalled “the love story between Aicha and Dino that had lasted 35 years. Aicha was now considered a anarschese Doc. He was in love with the country and all we had received with respect. Ours is a close-knit community and especially welcoming. Their union was beautiful and sunny. ” No reference to the decision by the mayor Don Luca Chizzolini not bless the body of the woman: “Of that I intend to speak my mind in a few days.”

The coadjutor bishop of Albenga, Mgr. William Borghetti, interviewed by ANSA, reported that Don Chizzolini would reassured saying: “I did everything I had to do it is not true that I remembered Aicha and that I blessed the coffin.” Msgr. Borghetti said: “He called me telling me that he was saying that he had not remembered Aicha and had blessed his body. He said it was not. I knew nothing, I hear the opposite. If in a small church has had this perception … If it is true it is a lack of common sense. The pastor asked me how it had to lead to this funeral – mgr. Borghetti – and I told him to celebrate it because it was a nice gesture of welcome. I I expressed that because the family of the woman, Muslim, had told me they wanted a Christian burial. She was converting “. The bishop also said that last night, at the morgue, had blessed the bodies, “all” and “I prayed with them and they were happy. Tomorrow riparlerò with the pastor – stated Msgr. Borghetti then regretfully added:” next to a beautiful gesture of the Church in that particular moment tells a person not yet baptized ‘come with us’, if there was this neo would ruin everything. “

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment