Thursday, January 21, 2016

Fourth case, the Capuozzo: “I resign as mayor. He won the Camorra” – The Republic

“I resign as mayor. It is not a surrender, but an act of responsibility. It ‘awesome all what happened around this story . This is a political defeat, but also a victory for the Camorra “. Rosa Capuozzo, finished in the middle of a political-judicial affair after an investigation by the prosecutor in Naples presumed Camorra infiltration in the municipality of Quarto already expelled from the Movement Five Stars , leaves the leadership of the City.



Announces the resignation and is moved, then attacks the regional leader M5s, Valeria, Ciarambino without quoting. “It is not clear because the votes of Fourth stink, if they relate to me and the same votes weigh when they concern the councilors.” And Roberto Fico attacks : “Fico January 9
phoned me to tell me that I had to resign. The 10 wanted to come to the flash mob and stand by me if I resigned. From the next day all disappeared “.
” I leave after seven months. But mine is not a surrender is a gesture of love Fourth. I took an oath and l ‘ I respected -continuous Rosa Capuozzo – Those who have quit thought that here was a walk. It ‘was a really hard day also in the mafia . “

” The directory of 5 stars knew everything “

The mayor resigned then thanks all employees and councilors of the majority” for resisting on a boat in a storm without being fled like rats. ” He explains: “I’m leaving because
lack the numbers needed to govern, we are a political force that does not move with the broad agreements”. It clarifies: “I do not think ricandido and not even a civil list. Maybe I should have a candidate”.

Then he concludes, bitter: “I felt abandoned by M5s but they felt abandoned all Citizens of the Fourth. It is not easy what we are facing in this area, with the next move would be easier. “I regret the reaction that took the movement in what is a problem. When there is a problem you can not escape, it faces “.


Meanwhile, the President of the Parliamentary Anti-Mafia Commission, Rosy Bindi, ordered the transfer to the prosecutor of Naples acts hearing the mayor of Quarto, Rosa Capuozzo, held in San Macuto in the evening on Tuesday.


From the total reconstruction of the facts given by the mayor and the light of the legal documentation of the Commission’s experience has shown the need to report to the prosecutor to investigate some aspects on which the Commission also reserves where further analysis.

Arguments:
fourth
M5S
Capuozzo
bindi
Mafia
Starring:

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment