Friday, March 20, 2015

Wolves: “I leave it head on. Accusations against me instrumental “- Il Sole 24 Ore

History Article

Close

This article was published March 20, 2015 at 10:58.
The last change is the March 20, 2015 at 24:46.

“groundless accusations against me and instrumental.” It is the day of the resignation to the Minister of Infrastructure and Transportation, Maurizio Lupi, who at 11 has played in the House in a near empty, the information requested by the majority, after the storm on the investigation of Florence on the great works and procurement that has engulfed, although not investigated. And on this aspect Wolves insisted: “I leave it head on. Do not I have to defend myself against accusations that I have not been addressed. “

Wolves:” I will not erase in two days work of 22 months’
“The Parliament is the place of consensus and power, from here exudes confidence for the Government and for my ministry, “began Lupi. “It’s the place where the liability to account for the exercise of the power entrusted to me. I am ready to answer for what I have done in these 22 months. I feel obliged not to delete in two days the work that has been done by me, by my collaborators and all staff of the ministry. ”

“groundless accusations instrumental”
“The charges that I have been moves are unjustified and instrumental,” has weighed in Lupi. “In the face of so much research material the prosecutor did not deem anything that should be pursued. I feel the need to be responsible in politics but also to explain what I have done in recent months to the ministry. ” He played in the attack, the minister: “I do not ask guarantor, not here to defend myself against accusations that I have not been addressed. After two years of investigation, the prosecutor did not deem nothing in my conduct to be pursued. “

” Law goal is not criminogenic ‘
Even the objective law, indicated by many as the real flaw in the system of the great works, Lupi has pointed out that “there is a law criminogenic.” And almost dictated the line: “The technical structure of the mission has been and must continue to be the instrument operating technician to continue the mission objective of the law.”

The strong defense of his son: “I never lobbied for him”
Wolves also reiterated in Parliament that he had lobbied to place the son Luca (from eavesdropping shows that the minister telephoned the then superdirigente ministry, now arrested, Hercules is pressing, who then called the engineer Stefano Perotti, a family friend of Wolves and ras the shipyards, which has taken the young graduate). And on rolex given by Perotti Luca insisted: “The had given to me I would have refused. But they gave it to my son, that Perotti know well, in an important occasion such as graduation. I asked him to return it. If this is my fault, I admit it. “



Permalink

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment