Friday, March 20, 2015

Wolves today resigned “Attack me, never mind my … – TGCOM

– Minister of Infrastructure and Transport Murizio Wolves announced that on Friday, at the end of the information in the House, will resign. Wolves, not investigated, it was finished in the storm for the investigation of the system of corruption around Expo and Tav. “You can not keep their job if there are shadows,” he said.



 Wolves today resigns& Quot; Attack me, leave my son alone & quot;

” I think that my gesture – which does not mean to retire to politics, because there is no need for a chair to make policy – will strengthen the government’s action, “said Wolf.” For me, politics is not a job but a passion. E ‘to serve their own State. I have not lost neither the honor nor the passion, “he added.

” Renzi did not ask me to resign “ -” Matteo Renzi told me: I do not have never asked or ask your resignation because I can not ask her, I say that is your decision, “said Wolf.” I repeat: not the secretary of the Democratic Party, nor the Prime Minister asked me to resign, “he reiterated.

“Ncd I was close” – “I have to thank my party. Everything Ncd told me that I should not resign because there is no reason, “said Wolves in an interview to” Porta a Porta “.

” Why bring up my family? “ -” When you see brought up, despite having evaluated the judges that I have no responsibility, see brought up your child, friends … But why bring up my family? ” he continued. “Franco Cavallo is a dear friend and remains a good friend of mine, if missed will pay.”

“Attack me, but leave my son alone” – “But because – he said – I should ask is pressing to pressure Perotti to recommend my son if I could call him directly? “. And again:” Attack me, but leave my son alone. My son was sent by the Polytechnic of Milan to do six months of thesis and internship to three thousand dollars a month for six months and worked at a studio in San Francisco. “

Renzi” wise choice “ -” The choice of Mauritius is a wise choice, for himself, for Ncd, for the government. “So the president of the Council, Matteo Renzi, said the resignation of the Minister of Infrastructure, Maurizio Lupi.

Towards the role of leader of Ncd – Maurizio Lupi will likely become the new leader in the House of Ncd. It is learned from parliamentary sources. In the evening, the minister met with the leader of the party Angelino Alfano.

In order to send, reply to or vote for a comment, you must be registered and login

Registration Login X

Rules for comments

The comments on this page are checked

We encourage you to use language respectful and not offensive, even for the harshest criticism

In particular, during the action of monitoring, we reserve the right to remove comments that:

– are not relevant to the topics covered in the website and in the TV program

– have contained vulgar, obscene or violent

– Let intimidating or defamatory towards people, other users, institutions and religions

– More generally violates the rights of third parties

– Promote illegal activities

– Promote commercial products or services

X

TAG:
Maurizio wolves
Expo
Table
LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment