Sunday, July 19, 2015

Crocetta: “I resign” – TGCOM

– After the shock of interceptions Lucia Borsellino in a phone of Rosario Crocetta, the governor of Sicily said: “I do not resign. I’m a fighter and a fighter He dies on the field. If I did, I would give the victory to the strong powers “. He adds: “Someone wanted to score a coup. They wanted to determine my resignation or my suicide.”



Before you can send, reply to or vote on a comment, you must be registered and login

Registration Login X

Rules for comments

The comments on this page are checked

We encourage you to use respectful language and not offensive, even for the harshest criticism

In particular, during the action monitoring We reserve the right to remove comments that:

– are not relevant to the topics covered on the website and in the TV program

– have contained vulgar, obscene or violent

– Let intimidating or defamatory towards people, other people, institutions and religions

– More generally violates the rights of third parties

– Promote illegal activities

– Promote commercial products or services

X

TAG:
Rosario cross
LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment