Sunday, July 26, 2015

Rome, Scots: “Too many credit lines without competition, that’s why I left Marino” – The Messenger

ROME – “I always said if a problem I’m leaving and I did.” Silvia Scottish before resigning as commissioner has reviewed the budget numbers and specifications. He gathered his staff, she felt with its representatives in the government and in the Democratic Party. Then, in the afternoon, he announced his farewell to Marino, the mayor who called in April 2014 to replace another woman, Daniela Morgante. “With Marino have working relationships, what we said remains in the private sphere.” In the evening, the now former lady of accounts Capitoline to “celebrate” led all employees out to dinner. The renziana, school ANCI, leaves after a year “difficult but very satisfying.” The toy broke in conjunction with the tensions between Marino and the prime minister. “When – he adds – the mayor asked me to stay within the Stability Pact and I fought.” Those were the days of lightning (“If I were Marino would not be quiet,” and the first “if it is not able to govern go home”).

Scottish, in his farewell letter addressed to the mayor says Shared continues the practice of direct contracts. It was the system of Buzzi and Carminati. Knows?

 “I do not know, but I note that there is a delay in making the races and I asked for lights to the offices.”
             
             
                             
                 

CONTINUE TO READ THE ARTICLE:

  • Unlimited access to articles
    selected by the newspaper
  •                          

  • The editions of the newspaper every day
    on PCs, smartphones and tablets
  •                      

FREE TRIAL

             Sunday, July 26, 2015, 10:59 – Last Updated: 20:01
© ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment