Monday, February 15, 2016

Renzi: “The fees go down,” Grillo says: “All lies” – BBC



Milan , February 15, 2016 – 11:55

Q & a on taxes between the Prime Minister Matteo Renzi and Beppe Grillo. In the weekly enews Premier boasts the goodness of its fiscal policy. “All convinced that we were right to lower taxes – he said – but each has its own ranking of those that were cut and those that were retained. Impossible to please everyone from. But awareness than in the past has switched gears: now the taxes go down before going on. ” Beppe Grillo replied on his blog: “The bomb is spamming Italians with an email propaganda laughable, bring it in with a few caveats. While it is clear to everyone that we are about to plunge into a worse economic crisis than that of 2008 with the aggravating circumstance of the bail in that jeopardizes the private savings of the Italians, the ebetino keep firing bales, to boast of successes, in say the opposite of the truth. #VentiquattroMesiDiBalle: The summary of two years of government. ”

the Prime Minister Matteo Renzi then come speak directly Italians with his weekly e-news. And he does it to relaunch the commitment dedicated to the change of the country. “I believe that Italy can overcome all challenges, even the most difficult. They must want Italians, though. Believing. For this in my travels in small towns, as in the great countries I try to encourage everyone to help us out. This gigantic revolution that we are doing, we can make it only together. ”

the first two years

“next Monday we celebrate the first two years of the Government. For the occasion will meet the foreign press to show numbers in hand as Italy is back and willing to be felt more and more. And in the afternoon I will visit one of the Italian places that most other return the flavor of the future, but I want to be a surprise. It will be a week full of Jobs Act because we will visit three companies (one in the north, one in the center, one in the south) that have made assumptions indefinitely thanks to the reform. ” Said Prime Minister Matteo Renzi in the e-news. “We will also introduce the official go-ahead to the work of broadband that have finally got the OK from the Conference of State. There is much to do, all together: full speed ahead, with some hair white, but with the same enthusiasm of the first day, “he adds.

Digital

“I have already happened in the past to involve great managers to devote time to their country: as said Andrea Guerra is a sort of community service, devoting the time or resources to Italy. I am very happy to announce – he adds – that one of the top manager of one of the largest innovative companies in the world, Amazon, has agreed to give up to two years and money to his professional career to help us out. I’m talking about the vice president of Amazon Diego Piacentini, a close associate of Jeff Bezos. Diego will be for two years, the Commissioner for the Digital and Innovation, a plenipotentiary to bring Italy at the top of competitiveness rankings in this industry. We will work together as of August 2016, and although my welcome was not much I’m really very happy. I think the best feature of a leader is to surround himself with people more brave than he. Welcome Diego, good job. ”

San Remo

“I know you do not what would be enews. And that perhaps I do not do a favor. But I can say that Carlo Conti was impeccable as always to manage Sanremo? I can say that it’s nice to see win the Stadium? I can say that Virginia Raffaele is an awesome talent? I can say I see on stage that Ezio Bosso giant has moved so many Italians? I could go on. But I just want to say thanks to Rai. If we add that this year the company has also been gained in the economy (not always, shall we say, happened in the past), we can put in the archive this year thanking the public service. “

February 15, 2016 (edited February 15, 2016 | 14:55)

© ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment