Monday, November 28, 2016

Genoa, Vincenzi: “I hit behind it. It is not justice, even for victims”|Video – Corriere della Sera

“It was a bad shot. But it is not finished here.” Marta Vincenzi is output from the hall of the Tribunal of Genoa, with a sentence of five years and two months imprisonment for disaster and culpable homicide, and false. “I would not have believed it. They believed, instead, that I am as I have called the pm a skilled manipulator. Because of this today are the politicians and the public opinion, of the corrupt manipulators. My impression during the 86 hearings is that there was a reconstruction of the facts of the flood, but that there was a vision for a preliminary ruling. Almost a process to the policy. But the process helped me to go back to those days that I had in part removed. I didn’t remember almost nothing, now I remember everything and I always asked myself: what did I do? what I did wrong on purpose? In my consciousness, and I have examined to the bottom, I know t he innocent”.

How can you explain this sentence?
“I asked myself: what do you accuse me? Now I couldn’t even understand it. You have not closed schools? But what is the link between what happened, the victims, and the closing of schools? No protocol of civil Protection provides that in the event of flooding, the school leaders — as it happened — make it out of the students by the school or call the family at home to go pick them up. Case ever requires otherwise. But this was not considered. You accuse me of not having closed the schools for the fear of losing consensus? It is grotesque, and is not true.”

She was sentenced for false.
“The fake accusation is the most shameful: I was betrayed by my colleagues, I feel and I was struck at the shoulders. I reported to the town council of the reconstruction of the time that I had been given and trusted, and thus becoming a target. Who has admitted to the process of falsifying documents, has been acquitted, I was ordered: I hope you understand why the motivation”.

the families of The victims have said that justice has been done.
“I Think of the victims and their families, and the pain is immense. But I think that with this judgment, justice has not been done, and if so applies also to these family members, it hurts even to them, that causes them to believe things that were not. And what is the general lesson that one draws from it? The politics of fear? Close to schools, close everything, to lift prohibitions when there is an alert and be discharged from all responsibility? This is the culture of civil Protection? I responsibility me are always taken, the whole, but there is a difference between responsibility and blame. And I do not feel guilty. They are, however, for others, and this to me has broken inside. On a personal level, for my life, I have tried to put together the pieces, but she is impressed, lame, my social dimension, not because you want to have a political position but becaus e I don’t feel to take of the battles, to take positions or public reasoning”.

She came out from the classroom by raising three fingers.
“There are three degrees of judgment and hope in the coming to be believed because I have not lied to us nor to the judges or to myself.”

November 28, 2016 (change the 28 November 2016 | 22:02)

© REPRODUCTION RESERVED

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment