Wednesday, November 30, 2016

The Referendum, Prodi: “I Feel the duty to make public my Yes”. D’alema: “Renzi capocasta” – The Republic

ROME – “Even if proposed reforms do not have the depth and clarity needed, however, for my own personal history and the possible consequences on the outside, I feel that I must make public my yes, in the hope that this will redound to the strengthening of our democratic rules, especially through the reform of the electoral law”. He says, through a note, the former chairman of the Board and founder of the Olive tree and Romano Prodi. And Renzi will thank you.

The INTERVIEW Bersani: “Matthew, stop with the alarmism on the banks” < / em>by G. DE MARCHIS

“Thanks to Prodi who said they would vote yes although they do not share anything, in fact. But recognizing that there is a need for the Country”, replies the premier. The personal history of the Mighty, goes on to explain the former chairman of the Board, “it has all been in the overcoming of the old decisions that they wanted to exist in spite of the epoch-making changes in the course. This was the Olive tree. My story policy is identified in an attempt to give this Country a democracy, finally, efficient and housekeeper: this is the model of the majority and tend to be bipolar that the forces for reform have shared with me and supported”. “There are those who wanted to ignore and even deny this history, as if things began as always by head – to- continue-with leadership, you are a exclusive, solitary and exclusive. And there are those who then exploited that history by claiming for himself the plan that he had opposed it”.

Prodi concludes with irony, which must always accompany the most difficult decisions”: “As I write these lines I am reminded of my mother who, when a child, I want too much, looked at me and said: ‘Roman, remember that in life it is better to suck a bone a stick’”.

The opposite side Massimo D’alema and Pier Luigi Bersani, said: “Prodi has used a beautiful metaphor of peasant, is convinced ‘to suck the bone’. It seems to me an enthusiastic yes, I respect that,” he says, arriving in the initiative organised by Arci in Rome for the ” No ” to the reforms, “I do not turo the nose and don’t let the” No “to the right”.

More hard D’alema, who, without comment on the will of the Mighty, is aimed directly at Renzi. The premier , says that if he wins the wins the chaste? He is the head of the caste. I’m not part of a caste for a long time, I have only a cultural foundation…” says Catania where he participates in an initiative to “No”, “I want to be able to do a campaign from a citizen against a constitutional reform that I think is wrong, damaging to Italy”.

Topics:
Referendum
Starring:
Romano Prodi
Massimo D’alema
Matteo Renzi
Pier Luigi Bersani
LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment