Monday, November 21, 2016

The Referendum, clash Grillo-Renzi: “You are the serial killer of our children.” Premier: “the Accusation is false as signatures M5S” – The Messenger

“We face, the serial killer, people who want to make an attempt on the life of our children in 20 years”. This was stated by the leader of the M5S Beppe Grillo in the video appeal from his blog, in view of the referendum vote. In the reform, “there is a supremacy clause, means that the government reserves to itself any and all contracts. I must warn you, this clause means that the multinational corporations make contracts directly with the government,” said Grillo, emphasizing, for example, the effects of this on the environment.

The supporters of Yes as a “serial killer”? “The accusation is clearly false as false many of the profiles that insult us on social, so are false, the signatures of five stars, while they are real coins that the Five stars come from the Senate,” he replied Matteo Renzi in direct Facebook #Matteorisponde. “Don’t fall into the trap of Cricket: he wants not to talk about the real issues because he wants to erase the affittopoli grillina but will not make it. The Expressed, not denied, has written that with the repayments of the Senate pay for the house to Rocco Casalino. I was more for Taricone, but Casalino has passed from the Big brother house to the house of the Great Senate.”

“I will Not be in the game in case things go wrong, I say No to the mess-ups”, reiterated Renzi, “If you want a political class clinging to the chair and that does not change ever take it, because I’m not so. I’m here if I can change things. I’m not here, clinging to the maintenance of a career. I have nothing to add to your curriculum vitae. If he wins the No-class policy will tell you: “there is a popular vote that prevents us from overcoming the bicameralism”, and will use the referendum as an alibi for not doing reforms. I tell you with heart in hand: vote also for the M5S, to the League; if I’m obnoxious, that’s fine. But the referendum vote for the your children, because the opportunity is not ricapita”.

“I can Confirm that it would be a pleasure for me to accept the debate with Silvio Berlusconi from side to side, in his capacity as head of the centre-right and Beppe Grillo, in her capacity as head of the Five Star Movement. Or, alternatively, with Davide Casaleggio, in its capacity as owner of the Five Star Movement – said Renzi – I engaged in a dialogue with Labor, justice in italy, De Mita, Landini, Gomez, De Bortoli, held by padellaro, and Feltri: I’d like to talk with Berlusconi and Grillo (or Casaleggio)”.

Renzi has, therefore, announced, writing in her Enews: “my agenda is in this very week centronord after that last week, we made a long noon: touch, among others, Piombino, Livorno, Pisa, Reggio Emilia, Modena, Turin, Savona, Genoa, Verona, Vicenza, Venice, Rome (in the beautiful scenery of the Cloud of Fuksas, Saturday 26th in the afternoon, at 17.30), Monza and Bologna.”

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment