Monday, April 25, 2016

Bertolaso, “Marchini more like me, he and I are like Totti and Spalletti ‘- Corriere della Sera

“We were 72 hours long to figure out what you could do. And I had made it clear, even to Berlusconi, who was willing to take a step back to find convergence with Alfio Marchini, who was and remains the most similar candidate to me. ”

what did he say exactly to Berlusconi?
“I told him” look, I’m not one stuck to the chair at all costs, I just want the good of the Romans. ‘ ”

And him?
“He listened to me and was ready to evaluate everything. Then he put half his party …. ”

Forza Italy.
“… claiming many voices that go with Marchini would forever compromise the alliance at the national level with the League and Brothers of Italy”.

What was left behind the scenes has now arrived on the stage. Guido Bertolaso ​​removes many pebbles from shoes. He recounts the last weekend of passion week that hath touched the resounding convergence between himself and “the most similar candidate to me,” namely, Alfio Marchini.

Its availability to an agreement with Marchini remains?
“I said and I repeat, I want the good of the Romans and are not attached to the chair. But it should be the national assessments that do not compete with me. “

The square between she, Italy and Marchini Force you can still find?
“I hope so. But since the point where we are, unlike my usual, I’m pessimistic. The time leading up to the presentation of the lists is short. We should use all the seconds, minutes and days to work on an agreement for the good of Rome …. ”

About Rome, she is with Totti and with Spalletti?
“I’m the captain, with the eighth king of Rome, of course. Also he saw today that decisive played? But I must say one thing. When Spalletti was gone from Rome the last time, I had written a text message saying I was sorry. Sign that for me Totti and Spalletti serve both at the same time, on the same team. ”

Marchini and her as Spalletti and Totti?
“Eh (smiles, ed) … as a journalistic synthesis we could stay, of course. But one thing I would say. It is always discussed my support to Alfio. But the reverse passage? Also I have the credentials and track record to make the mayor of this city well. ”

Meloni says, holding her in the field, Berlusconi is doing a favor to Renzi .
“Excuse me, if anybody is doing a favor to Renzi, those are Meloni and Salvini.”

He says?
“I’m telling you, they say the facts. I have never supported the Melons, because he said he did not wish to nominate. But she supported me, remember? And at the time the opinion polls, for what they are worth, they gave me 25%. If you do not believe me, I’ll get the launch of ANSA … Therefore, if there is someone who has upset the situation, encouraging the Democratic Party, those are the Brothers of Italy and the League. Certainly not Silvio Berlusconi. As for Renzi, of things to say, I would have so many. Starting with the choice of the date of the vote. ”

On June 5, the first round, 19 any ballots.
“These dates are a sign that the central government is afraid of the polls. But how do you choose a day that comes at the end of a long bridge and even ironic, as did Alfano, the Romans who still will not make the long trips? They could at least keep the polling stations open half day on Monday, as we did last time. Instead nothing. ”

What is the thing that frightens you most, the situation of Roma?
“Among other things, there will be an emergency waste at the Renzi government and the region led by Zingaretti have evidently unclear ideas. Rome produces between 3,500 and 4,000 tonnes per day. And the Romans pay the highest taxes in Italy. Believe me when I say that, without clear and definitive solutions, including some ‘risk having garbage to Piazza Venezia or in St. Peter’s Square? “.

What do you think of emergency migrants?
“I read that Obama would open to sending media Born in Libya. It is the same thing that I said months ago. ”

Right advancing in Europe is scary?
“Very. He saw Le Pen in France? Austria has seen the results? “.

Salvini and Meloni are with Le Pen.
“I see. And, apparently, they do nothing to hide. ”

Bertolaso’s embankment that prevents the center to become right-right?
“Bertolaso ​​is one that respects the Constitution, which rejects fascism, who celebrates on April 25 and that, under these conditions, communicates with everyone. Even with Casa Pound. Under these conditions, of course. “

April 25, 2016 (modified April 25, 2016 | 22:50)

© ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment