Friday, April 29, 2016

Renzi, tripped social neo-centrism of Berlusconi: “I think the two-party” – Intelligonews

This is a Matteo Renzi across the board that participated in the direct #matteorisponde on Facebook. It debunks the bud the idea that, after the convergence of Berlusconi on Marchini, preventing a neo-centrist front as an alternative to populism: “No, I believe in bipolarity. This is why I believe in the Democratic Party, “said the premier. hot topic is that of the fight against corruption: “Every time – he said – that emerges a story of corruption I indignant, I get angry. But we must all recognize that there are distinctions between whole classes and individual or organized groups who make mistakes. You can not fire on everyone because if you say you are all equal then the thieves get away. Woe to generalize because who does generalizes those who steal the game. ”

And when asked to put tougher rules replied: “We are, we are not afraid. It’s never too that is done, we are ready to lend a helping hand not only to local governments. I believe that the control should be everywhere. harsh rules we have already done but always ready to do more. ” Question referendum on constitutional reforms: Renzi explains that “concerns specific points on which there was talk for 30 years”, such as bridging the perfect bicameralism. “If the referendum will see defeated yes – it continues – I will draw the consequences. I know where I came from and I know that politics is service. I’m customizing? No, if you lose an epochal challenge that you do? Stories that people have wrong? No you did wrong. ” On civil unions, Renzi said: “The May 9 will begin the vote; approval will depend if we put trust. We have not decided yet, but it is likely is not safe. ”

Finally, the clarifications economic: “Yes to the support for the games Iva: between May and June with a measure on competitiveness will try to give a stronger hand to Iva” games, but “lower the ‘ VAT at this time is not the priority. It was increased last by the government that preceded me in September 2013. I have not shared that choice now but imagine having money to save taxes will go on VAT is a tactical error. We have to put more money in the hands of workers and allow entrepreneurs to have tax rebates if they invest on your business, if you do not bring money for a walk. “

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment