Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Municipal in Rome, Rays: “That was just for Hrg assignment, do not work.” Alemanno: “Society ever known” – The Republic

What to Hgr was not a job but only “an assignment”. Virginia Rays serves cockatail aperitif self-financing of his campaign and responds to controversy erupted following the revelations of Free on his role as chairman of the board dell’Hgr, companies Panzironi linked to Franco, the German man, Ama former president accused in the investigation Mafia Capital and convicted for Parentopoli waste. “it was not a job, it was a job that I have done for Sammarco the studio. so much so that when the relationships between the study and this company ceased I stopped hold this office, “minimizes the mayor candidate of the Movement Five Stars. And to those who ask whether the omission on his resume before the work in the study Previti then the role of top management in a company linked to the right under investigation, her champion of transparency, may have influenced the comunarie, responds with a smile: “I do not think . They were right assignments fulfill the role of president without powers in a society? “. Then attacks:” The funny thing is that people who have never worked in their lives accuse me on my private practice, inventing stories, however absurd. All these things are invented because we do not have a political past, evidently afraid and we do this we take it as a statement of estimates, it means that we are working well. “

If you ask her the fact that she had always talked about trivial “laps stationery” about his work assignments as a lawyer, and certainly not as delicate tasks, the Rays answered: “I said I was doing laps of stationery for the office when Previti was doing the practice, when I became a lawyer I have done the the legal profession “. “If you want – he continued – you can go and find all the clients of law firms, maybe even all patients of all doctors, maybe I do not know what you’ll find, because that is what I am accused”

takes Gianni Alemanno distances: “I have not the slightest idea what it is now the Hgr of which, according to the press, Virginia Rays was president between 2008 and 2009. I never gave indication or consent to anyone to form such a society nor I was aware of this activity by Gloria Rojo and Franco Panzironi. It is therefore totally without substance also determine any indirect link between myself and the company where he worked, Dr. Virginia Rays “.

“in the performance of my working with Sammarco study I was asked to play a technical role and representation for a client company of the study, which the Hgr, without compensation – had replied yesterday Rays on Facebook – just because fell in my relationship with the studio legal it referred to. it is therefore a common professional practice, so much so that I was president of security for Hgr until now remained the customer Sammarco study. Once I terminated the relationship I have left office. The very fact Rojo met her own as a customer of the study. “” To the Democratic Party attacks me at this time recommend caution – he says – are trying to all, I understand, you feel the earth crumble under his feet, but we do not arretriamo of a centimeter. Indeed. “

After each of the practicum in the study Previti, revealed by the Democratic Party, a new controversy, therefore, on the professional background of the candidate Five stars.” Virginia Raggi has a very near past to the right even if he tries to hide it in every way – looks Giuseppina Maturani vice president of the Democratic party to the senator after the practicum by Previti, now his name has popped up in the Board of Directors of a company close to German. At this rate, who knows how many more we will have amnesia

watch until 5 June. “” Hiding his past to the Roman voters – he continued – is not exactly a good electoral program for those who want a candidate to govern the capital of Italy . It would be helpful to understand what the real relations of Virginia Rays with the world linked to German and associates. Justify its presence within the Board of Directors of Hgr under the guise of ‘technical’ role is just ridiculous. “

Topics:
municipal 2016
elections Rome 2016 – municipal
Starring:
Gianni German
virginia rays

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment