Friday, April 22, 2016

Salvini-Meloni: slap Berlusconi. League leaders: “Our candidate is Giorgia” – The Republic

Rome – More and more tense climate in the center. On the day when the Northern League leader inaugurates the first headquarters of the League and we list with Salvini in Piazzale Flaminio, just steps from Villa Borghese, comes yet another broadside to Silvio Berlusconi and his candidate, Guido Bertolaso: “We are tired of political squabbles. we, compared to others, the candidate we have it very clear: it is Giorgia Meloni, “he said. On the table for the entire press conference on display a bulldozer toy. “I gave it a mother in Tor Sapienza – said showing it to those present – during my visit to the camp in Via Salviati Roma. She told me: ‘Salvini I recommend it’.”

Salvini-Meloni: slap Berlusconi. Leaders  League: & quot; Our candidate & # xE8;  Giorgia & quot;

Direct route to the Capitol. The Northern League is in the field “to Giorgia get on the ballot “in Rome, said the secretary, who wants to conquer the Capitol” to make clean “. He adds the list ‘League – We with Salvini’ “this is substantially ready. Next week we will start collecting signatures.” There is a chance to make arrangements, but if does not happen, it would not be a problem: “If the alliance extends well. They are welcome, but we can not force anyone. If you are not okay,” he clarified.

Salvini says he does not think about the leadership of the center, but only to the future of the Capital: “I Bertolaso ​​or deputy Bertolaso ​​interested zero. There is dancing in Rome. I think that Berlusconi has more than a glimmer of lucidity. I think it’s surrounded by people who think only to the chair and if it occurred would not take even the vote of her sister “.

It crushes the former head of the Civil Protection:” we go forward with Giorgia Meloni and the Romans who, according to all the polls, do not think that Bertolaso ​​can ever become mayor in this life while Giorgia Meloni yes. “

this symbol . “I am proud of the symbol of the party, I’ll put my face,” he replied Matteo Salvini hypothesis of a single plank for the center to hold it together. “The symbol will be – he said – do not ask me to pretend not to be there because we are.”

Frost in the center-right. Yesterday Guido Bertolaso, Berlusconi’s candidate to the Capitol, It reaffirmed its resolve to continue the race, prompting the reaction of the candidate of the Brothers of Italy, Giorgia Meloni, no longer willing “to wait for anyone.” And today, a Sky TG24 , Meloni has again reiterated: those who want to ally themselves to do it now, because in the second round will find the doors closed.

Nesssun meeting with Berlusconi. Increase the distance with former prime minister: “Since Silvio Berlusconi I would have expected a flicker, I would have expected that he came to the Pincio”. However it did not happen, as there will be a meeting in the day: “frankly not in the program and I have no news,” he said Meloni adding that “now we can talk about everything, but after apparentamenti do not do.” “I said that we started and we are playing, we get on the ballot in any case,” said the candidate, who says he has no fear of anything in this competition: “It does not scare me at all. I think I can win. The runoff between two women would be something new. The run-off with Giachetti instead would be more traditional. ” The only concern is the removal of voters from politics: “I fear the turnout, the indifference, the fact that in the confusion people, annoyed by politics, and he is right, say I prefer not to go to vote.” Then “is a bit ‘the game that you do. The game that Renzi.”

Three-Stroke. But the competitors has no doubts: “In Rome the scenario it is quite clear and simple. there are three people in the field: two, we say to the left, ie Roberto Giachetti but also Virginia Rays; and then there’s me. it’s true that there are three candidates, but have no chance of getting to ballot. “

it is not a failure to taunt her opponent of the Movement 5 stars:” There’s a difference between me and Virginia ray, I do not take orders from anyone: I do not go with my briefcase in Milan , I have formed a party. I have many allies – Salvini today – and more and so I am happy, but I decide with my head. “

does not give Bertolaso. Despite the League’s position and Brothers of Italy, Guido Bertolaso, strong support from Berlusconi, not retreat one centimeter, “If I only had the perception that Berlusconi wanted to pull the plug, I’d be the first to retire. But is not so ‘ “and then” I do not give up, I raise “and” I asked Berlusconi to sparigliare the situation, change the cards, “he sritto of Twitter the candidate for mayor of Rome.

Possible agreement with Marchini. ” If there is an agreement I I’ll be happy, “said the former head of Protection civil on a possible convergence with Alfio Marchini. And when asked if the entrepreneur in the running for the Capitol will be at Palazzo Grazioli operational meeting responds: “I know nothing. I take care of the technical part. Of that policy is dealing with Prime Minister Berlusconi.”

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment