Sunday, May 15, 2016

Inquiry Regio, Pizzarotti public the notice. “I will answer at the top of the Movement” – The Republic

“As someone claimed that the warranty information (improperly called ‘alert’) went communicated before, and that I would have something to hide, I decided to publish the notice in and issue a legal opinion which explains why today you can do so, while until a few days ago it was not. “

This was written on facebook, the mayor of Parma Federico Pizzarotti, suspended Friday by M5s for not having informed the suspect in the investigation on the appointments to the Foundation Teatro Regio.

“the warranty information is a tool for the protection of suspects and if I had published this information before they became public knowledge i would have violated the right of other people involved in this investigation. my story is linked to the founding of our theater and involves people that have nothing to do with political roles and have every reason to see their rights guaranteed. “ “You my intention – it adds – also respond to counter-claims by the Movement summits. I covered all regulations, statutes, the statutes do not, and there is no internal regulation which is the subject of the subpoena, and the rules to activate the eject procedure have not been violated. (Regulation M5S Art 4 paragraphs a) b) c) http://www.beppegrillo.it/movimento/regolamento/)

In addition, the “transparency which is contested it is not explicitly mentioned in any of the those regulations, but it appears in the code of conduct of the parliamentary groups. Here, even assumendomi that obligation would not have violated any case. “

The mayor of Parma concludes” reiterating once again that they are as always available compare myself with both the directory, with both the parliamentary group which would have required an assembly. I think a live stream as it was a time would be in line with the concepts of transparency that are requested. Let’s meet and talk, just so we can clarify. I my step I did. Now it’s up to you. “

Concept also reiterated on the 7 where the mayor said Beppe Grillo” has had bad advisers “and” I’m very quiet about compliance with the rules: there is no rule on how to communicate certain situations. “

in the afternoon Pizzarotti said he had received” many, many messages from my fellow citizens who express solidarity and say go ahead. Even those who have voted for me. It is the best gift for a mayor. “


Enquiry Regio, Pizzarotti publishes the  notice. & Quot; & # XF2 will answer; at the  top of the Movement & quot;

So replica Di Battista :” Some people said that I must apologize to the citizens? #Parma ?. Excuse him, that instead of putting the face behind the anonymous email. I take them all my fellow citizens in the heart, is their well-being my first thought when I wake up and the last when I go to bed. Are things that you can not even understand. “

While the associated Casaleggio is invistata to take a step back ?. The staff, recalled the mayor of Parma, it is formed by ” employees

of Casaleggio, is something that could be fine when there were 10 lists in all of Italy, and now serves an autonomous structure. “

when the son of Gianroberto Casaleggio, David, Pizzarotti explains: “I think it must be questioned, I do not think” that the role “you can pass on. Compared to Gianroberto, but I do not think that the succession is manageable in an area such as this.”

Topics:
M5S
Teatro Regio
Starring:
federico Pizzarotti

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment