Sunday, May 22, 2016

The Yes to the partisan referendum “Hell,” the Charter must velocizzarsi – BBC

“you say that my choice is also induced dall’avvenenza Minister of Forests? Well, there is some truth …. ” Heck of a partisan commander, aka Germano Nicolini da Correggio, 97 years in November and still full of energy in the body. Protagonist of Resistance in Emilia, earned the nickname, “devil”, for a daring escape from the Nazis, of which managed to avoid the gunfire. Now it is back in battle, deployed with conviction for the Yes to the October referendum.



Just the Woods, yesterday, quoted her, Commander , including “the partisans, the real ones, they will vote Yes.” Flattered?
“I will not be the only mica. Even the ANPI of Cuneo has already said he will vote Yes. And even some sections of Bologna. But I do not want to go the way of the tomato, which you put in all dishes. That is, I do not want to exploit me. The partisans are all the same, there are no false … “.

There is the ANPI and at national level, however, will vote No.
” And I have found a Directive out of place, because all the members should have a say freely. We, I remind you, we fought for freedom. President Smuraglia not even know him, but I’m writing ANPI by the foundation. They shall cast out? I do not believe. I only said that senior consistent with my values ​​can not I vote in October, as CasaPound. I’m not a hypocrite. I had a dramatic life, but I feel a real Italian. For so many people they are still “Devil”, decorated with a silver medal for military valor with two wounds received in battle. Son films were made, books and songs about me (from Ligabue to Modena City Ramblers, ed ). Young people come to see me. And I’m going to talk to them in schools, because the memory is important. “

It has sympathies for the Renzi government?
” I’m not renziano and I have not the Democratic Party membership card. But if today’s trains go to 300 per hour, and also science and the economy run fast, because it can not change the policy? The Constitution should not be touched in the first 13 articles, which remain for me the gospel. But the rest can reform, you have to speed up. I would remove even the Senate! The young Renzi I find it a bit ‘arrogant, for example, when called “owls” some of his party colleagues, but at least he puts his face and wants to give a jolt to the country. If you win the No and the government will fall, however, in this world of turmoil, the disaster will be. “

May 22, 2016 (amendment May 22, 2016 | 22:13)

© ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment