Saturday, May 21, 2016

“Pannella? Bonino did not call him anymore, now will regret »Photos | Video – BBC

Opens the Pannella room locked. It’s a mess, as usual. On the big table, cluttered with files, there are posters hot off the press, with the photo of Mark that blows a kiss. It read: “A right now.” Rita Bernardini view photos and remains silent for a moment.

Let’s start from the end.
“When Mark died, I was there. I realized I was not breathing. Sunday I was ten hours with him. I could not go, and if I can not give him a final farewell? “.



Have you ever thought about euthanasia, Pannella?
“not that I know. He suffered, but he wanted to live. That day opened the door and made me “Cuckoo!” With a big smile. He suffered, but showed cheerful. He asked me to light his toscanello grappa. It was shaved, without a mirror. How could she? It is sprinkled with rock alum, a transparent salt, ancient. Then it is dried with wet wipes, sponge. He did it in the kitchen, at the table. “

Many people have come to find it in via della Panetteria. Emma Bonino.
“is not coming It never went to see him, in the last three months. But they did not feel that long. Not even a phone call. Every so often asked him: “Emma rang?”. He shook his head. One day I asked him: “But you love to Emma?”. He responded: “Of course, that stupid question. ‘”

Yet there have been reconciled.
“No. It’s a shame, especially for her: I think there will be very bad, feel remorse. “

Why have they broken?
“In one meeting, he said:” you have no “political vision. Emma if taken. But how many times he told us worse? “

Pannella quarreled often.
“With all. It was his way of talking. The first time I went on TV, came to me and insulted me. I frustrated me very badly. I made a good intervention. On the way back he told me: “You see that I was right to insult you?”. “

once litigaste really.
“Yes, in 2000. he managed the election campaign in his own way: a few days from the end, made it clear to have an agreement with D’Alema and made us lose the votes of the center. He went wrong. The meeting was very tough: “You wanted to lose, you did it on purpose.” He replied: “You lie deliberately lying.” I was devastated, I decided to leave. I worked for a magazine, for a living. But I continued to attend the radicals. One day Pannella took me to a room and Ergife nailed me to a chair: “You must do this and that.” I wept bitterly. Can not do it, I repeated. I was crying and he was laughing. She laughed in his face. In the end I came back. “

When you met him?
“I was a little girl, to 21 years. In 1975, we had to collect signatures for a referendum. “We need money and tables,” he said. I brought him 5,000 lire. And since I worked in a school, I told him that I would take the desks. “You do not understand anything,” he yelled. “They serve folding tables ”.

It went better, then.
“Forty years ago, I worked for Radio Radicale, they sent me to follow his rally in Belluno. I worshiped him. How beautiful? He noticed my shyness, he invited me in the hotel room. When I arrived, he greeted me in his underwear: “Rita, look at me: I shit, piss and fart like everyone else. Do not worry. ” I untied. “

He had a special relationship with the body.
“When he learned to have two tumors, he took to the streets and ate a plate of spaghetti. In 1997 he nearly died from a stroke. The they ripped through his chest, and put five by pass and had an infection. Thus reduced, he went to the funeral of Politkovskaya: he was the only politician Italian. “

The Pannella body.
“He had these liscissime legs, beautiful. She was always bare legs. “

The fasts.
“To a thirst strike there really preoccupammo. Dr. Marcozzi took me aside: “Why do not you tell him to drink his pee?”. “Do not even think about it,” I replied. Then he gave in. He was in doubt, but then he did not. Pee kept it in the fridge. “

In 1995 I convinced him to denudarvi, to Flaiano theater.
“I was the only woman, dried up, after 38 days of fasting. The hard part was convincing Stanzani. Finally he relented: “And if I wear a pink down there?”. “So you will look all right there,” said Pannella. “

Laura and Matthew .
“They were extraordinary. Matteo had a report of a single depth. “

Pannella loved men and women.
” he never hid his bisexuality. Marco and I often kissed on the mouth. He needed physical contact. He did it in such a natural way: it was his way of showing love. “

He talked a lot, too .
“But listen, deeply. Even when it did not look. “

It was secular, anti-clerical.
“But also deeply Christian. Not Catholic. Cross and cited his “because we can not call ourselves Christians’.”

left still accuse Berlusconi: the money and the agreement.
“We must still give them the money, we sued. They also went to her house, dressed as a pink bunny. But it was a public contract, not secret as others. it was not an error the alliance with Berlusconi. Set goals, in that case the moratorium of the death penalty and electoral reform, you could talk to everyone. It was not the devil either Almirante, let alone Berlusconi. Agnelli went to ask for money. “

With Cappato and Magi are far away.
“true, we are divided. They think it is necessary to apply for doing politics, we do not. In Rome Giachetti vote, but I do not think the Magi. “

you, however, have the radicals symbols. You will still be together?
“We’ll see. The radical party, by statute, does not occur. If they wanted a candidate with Pannella list, it would be a problem. There we reason, is not no matter. But we have different objectives. “

May 20, 2016 (modified May 21, 2016 | 09:23)

© ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment