Saturday, May 28, 2016

Renzi says: “I got a folder Equitalia, I have not paid a fine” – Today

“I just got a message from my wife. She says I received a folder Equitalia to pay.” The premier Matteo Renzi I confided to Il Messaggero in an interview at the end and after the G7 ads in recent days on the intention of the government to change Equitalia that “does not come – word of the President of the Council – 2018.”

the story sparked controversy and accusations. facts tell a sadly familiar story for many.

I have to pay 2 thousand euro and knows why? I missed a fine, I had to pay for it but I lost. My wife had given me to pay but I’ve lost it and then I forgot. Now I have to pull out two thousand euro for Equitalia for a fine of three years ago

Moreover, he adds, “were the engagement days, with meetings, meetings at the Quirinale, I just past the mind. “

” I should explain why it is necessary to reform Equitalia precisely from this story – said Renzi -. No better not, otherwise who knows what they say … But the Equitalia reform must be made. enough of these folders, taxes and fines you have to pay a single click, with a text message. “

Ready to attack Senator Forza Italian Maurizio Gasparri according to which “in a normal country, a president of the Council announced that it would change the tax structures because they will not pay a fine would be hunted. Equitalia should not be renamed as Renzi wants to do with a facelift that is limited to the name change. it should be abolished for its practices that go beyond the limits of usury “. “But to say that Equitalia Renzi should be abolished because it does not have to pay a fine that has risen to two thousand euro is outrageous,” concluded Gasparri.




The player Loading: wait wait …

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment