Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Grillo leave politics: “I did my time” – the newspaper

RomaProbabilmente, most likely hear more from TV screens that ” is a crazy thing, gentlemen! “with which the late Gigi Sabani imitated his strident cadence Genoese. Beppe Grillo announced urbi et orbi by the La7 television screens last night that he intends to leave political life to return to his first love: the humor.

“I defile by the Movement because I crazy age (here it is there the fateful adjective to describe his 67 years), a large family: I did my time, “he announced as if he was about to retire. However (because in comedy there’s always a “but” otherwise does not solve the gag) ‘there are, the movement is my life and was born with the ideas that I had on renewables, waste and water public. The 5 stars are these issues here, “he added.

Of course, Beppe Grillo was born Joseph wanted to do some ‘mysterious, but even without believing too. “I’ll be back on TV? I do not know, I do not have prejudices, I leave everything open, ‘he emphasizes remembering that “later this year will debut my show, postponed for political reasons.” In short, the priority is the show, but retired! The inventor of I’ll give you America! and I’ll give you Brazil! he missed a stage where to entertain, amuse (and not sermoneggiare) and also earn. In the past more than once he had complained about the decline in sales due to its commitment eventful. Not to mention the pre-flop of the Dowsing Tour earlier this year in foreign theaters (7 dates of 8 deleted). Because there is little to do politics, taking part creates a bit ‘to dislike.

This was in a sense confirmed Grillo well yesterday. “Once it is clear that they are the undisputed leader of the Movement, who are not in charge, you do not have to vote Grillo but an idea of ​​which I was a member, then I can devote myself to my job is to have fun ‘ , he has declared. A return to its original mission. Is permitted, however, to think that the settlement in the RAI board of directors of his friend Carlo Freccero altitude M5S is not divorced from this decision. Own media expert and communication in his first interviews had stressed its intention to bring the national channels Beppe Viale Mazzini. His would show full of plays, he also said that Pippo Baudo of these things and that they will be especially “Beppe Grillo I invented it.” Although later to explain the range to subscribers with that part of the fee could compensate an artist until all’altroieri teleguidava a political party.

Indeed, until yesterday. In the same interview with La7 Grillo he expressed the head of state. “I thought that at least one fist on the desk could give him, instead seeing decrees, ordinances,” he said, complaining that the way open, according to him, reserves to the premier Renzi. In his version of Internet beppegrillo.it, however, he has railed against before the Senate Labor Committee which did not give room for discussion on basic income. Then he pulled his ears to Senator Maurizio pentastellato Buccarella who had criticized the hardline immigration reaffirmed by the Movement and its leader. Finally he lashed out at the premier Renzi and Labour Minister Poletti, guilty of “manipulating data” on employment. The government, he added about the Jobs Act, “covered his failure with the conversion of temporary contracts into contracts even less stable.”

In short, to be the last or the penultimate or the third-last day of work as a political leader (the expiration date is not yet known) was quite active. Even too much to think that in the theaters or on television can simply return the bearded comedian who was in stitches all saying: “It’s a crazy thing, gentlemen!”.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment