Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Cricket: goodbye policy, are old – The Time

Grillo to Napolitano attack

->

Beppe Grillo does not have second thoughts: gradually will go on detachment from the Movement 5 Stars. The leader M5S has prepared a show and do not rule out returning to television. “I defile – said Grillo Broadcast on La7 – because I age crazy and I did my time, once, when I was doing my shows, I gave news. Now, surely, people are more informed than they were before, thanks to the system ‘.

“The movement is my life. It is born thanks to the ideas that avavo waste, renewable energy, public water. So the famous TopClass. I do not know if I will return to television, I leave all doors open. Maybe later this year will prepare a show, I have it ready. He had to make his debut before but for political reasons it was not possible. Once it will be clear that I am not the undisputed leader of the movement, which must not vote Grillo but an idea, of which I was part, I – said Grillo – I can come back to dedicate myself to my job which is to entertain , telling people things that you may not know. “

Grillo also spoke of the Quirinale. ‘A judgment on the Head of State I can not give, do not even know who he is or what he does. I thought that at least one fist on the desk could give him and instead seeing decrees, ordinances, decrees – attacked – Today is the semantics that makes the lion’s share in the laws, it takes a teacher. If you in the law on false accounting, such as you put “unknowingly”, you are condemned only if it proves to be aware, the meaning is reversed. The laws are the lawyers. A Mattarella I told you: look before you sign up, you take a teacher who understands the meaning of these things. It reads well, word for word, because the scam is. “

->

Drafting online

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment