Monday, February 22, 2016

PD, Renzi challenge Rossi: I apply to the secretary of the Party – The Messenger

“Tonight in Pontedera, which is my home, I officially announced that for election to the national secretariat of the Democratic Party and then I will work to collect the signatures needed to do so.” He said the governor of Tuscany, Enrico Rossi, now in Pisa emphasizing that it intends to collect signatures to join the race for the leadership of prervista party in 2017. “My will apply – he explained – but with the alternative to Renzi ‘ ambition to overcome the dynamic between renziani and antirenziani. This is why I call myself with conviction Rossiano. “

” Unlike others, like friends “Turks” who are part of the majority, I for election, if I have the numbers, as an alternative to Renzi. But I do not share even certain positions of the left, which obviously dialogue and I think that in this party must be there with their positions with serenity. “

” What I feel right now is to ensure that I will not do damage to the Democratic party, because I think that in a plural party like ours can express their views without having to then take away the ball with which he plays, “he has yet explained Rossi speaking of his choice to run for secretary of the Democratic party and marking a distance from those who ‘like D’Attorre has instead said that they were slapping each day. ”

His candidacy for the leadership of the Democratic Party is intended to “break out of the current schemes being with Renzi or anti-Renzi and have interlocutor is the left of the party while recognizing the innovative drive of the prime minister ‘ . “I believe in a party we should also be respecting the discipline – he concluded – and that’s why after months of meetings and occasions in which I expressed my ideas, I felt the need to run for and to try to overcome certain divisions putting field an alternative policy proposal but that is not against anyone. “

         

             Monday, February 22, 2016, 15:39 – Last Updated: 16:14
© ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment