Friday, February 19, 2016

Bagheria, Five disagrees: “I denounce the mafia and do names, which is why they attack me” – PalermoToday

At the last face that door gives a bell’otto report card . Not only to him but to his entire administration “for as in this year and a half We changed the way we administer a country like Bagheria, where the interests of the mafia have always got the better of those of citizens “. Speaks PalermoToday Patrick Five , Mayor of the M5S, finished these days the center of controversy. A black February for the first citizen pentastellato (only the province of Palermo): from the Hyenas service on the abusive home of his father, the former worker Coinres – Carmelo Di Salvo – a few days ago denounced him. “Do you tear your heart,” This is the offending sentence (and taken from a video) that Five has turned to Di Salvo who protested against him during the break of a City Council in late November . Days not exactly easy for mayor elected in June 2014. “But it seems to be here for 10 years for all that we were able to do. And again we will improve, “he says with satisfaction.

Mayor, let’s start from the end. The “lite” with Di Salvo dates back to November, because the complaint came only these days?
“I honestly do not know. Maybe there’s a certain policy that supports and encourages him, given the recent events. I think it’s bad advice, that there is someone behind. They attack me as a person, because they can not do it on its merits. But I’m quiet, it does not have the margins to sue. Indeed, it is I who querelerò. On September 11, he broke into my room and threatened me shouting: ‘I know where you live’. An inspector of the local police at the scene has verbalized everything. The guy is not new to these things. “

You used equally strong language but …
” Yes it’s true. And maybe I did not properly acted. But this person has for months that haunts me with insults and threats. As long as you stick me there is no problem, but when he has ‘reminded me of’ I have grandchildren (he has 16 children of 3 brothers and 4 sisters ed) is coming off the character of protective uncle. I understand the role that I have, but there’s a limit. Also because this person has in the past demonstrated their ability to move from words to deeds, because when the previous administration put an end to the Temporary contract (former workers Coinres) was among the protagonists of an assault former mayor Lo Meo: the have removed a knife from his hands. “

What waste management in Bagheria is a thorny case, at the beginning of his adventure was threatened with death during a protest of former workers Coinres
“certainly. Why we decided to break with the past and stop the Coinres service. After the first six months of management ‘Tec Services’, the service has passed into the hands of the City who runs the command in the former workers Coinres following the dictates of Law. This means that many things have changed: we do not give in hand the keys of the service to certain mafia characters. We dictate the rules, those who do not respect them will reship it to the sender (ie the consortium). We recently revoked the command to 11 employees because nonfunctional. Instead who is respecting our guidelines guaranteed job and is good.

What is the waste situation in Bagheria today?
“The situation is good . The city is cleaner than in previous years, but dobbbiamo do more. We plan approved Aro, the draft differentiated door to door pushed. But in the near future we have to get to zero waste strategy. Meanwhile Bagheria is no longer ‘waste cities’ and we lowered the Tari 1 million euro: 9.6000000 to 8.5000000. This perhaps annoys those who have managed before.

You, just settled, he began to denounce the mafia underworld in the territory …
“Yes it’s true. And certain policy is surprised that a face-mayor these things. What do the names. I denounced the mafia management of the cemetery and I hope that the prosecutors bring out what was collected. I did the names of the nearby funeral home to the local mafia. Flamia also said that the Mafia does what he wants inside the cemetery. I dislodged the “Bagheria srl” from the stadium and made sure that the City resumption possession of the seven advertising cartellon that there are around. The mafiosi appoint me, a wiretap operation mafia ‘Panta Rei’ Di Salvo says: ‘We can no longer approach the assesori, this (Five ed) denounces all. The investigating judge stressed that this administration is to stem the local mafia. I know certain things, even though I am 30 years old. And when you know you have to act. You have to go further. “

The Reservoir Dogs pulled a nice trick. She, however, during the service said an untruth …
“I was taken aback by the hyenas. The house of my father – built in ’82, back when I was not even born – was not remedied. I had followed the practice until 2012. It lacked the final part, the building permit amnesty. I was inaccurate and I apologized. But I have reprimanded the hyenas who was doing an in-depth service Bagheria in a few minutes. Goliath has thrown me the microphone in his mouth: a different behavior from that dedicated to others. “

An attack on her or the Movement that represents, accused of being too moralistic?
“I remain convinced that it was an attack on Patrick Five, mayor of a movement that bothers because you cut salaries. I remember for the first six months I worked for free. A move reminiscent of honesty. And then you try to find any pretext to discredit him. One thing I did not like, not just me but also the city, were political attacks that do know this phenomenon. Even their family who have not completed the process. “

Do you think the Five Directors to bother someone, why?
” This administration gives nuisance because in one year we did a lot of things: we opened a daycare closed for three years, we have recovered 10 million European projects, revised the way to manage waste, solved the problem of water service, put into operation the cleaner, we have restored decoration to the city. And then we fired two executives despite strong policies. “

To complete this black February there is a video in the Ars commission in which she” Sbrocca “…
“The video was cut ad hoc. Because it only shows the part where I lose patience, whereas before I make a very soft-spoken speech. But I when I go to the Ars committee are a citizen sitting at the table with the deputies. And I act with fervor ‘man of the street’. I’m tired of being represented by deaf institution. I was called in the Environment Committee for the Aspra purifier. But the purifier works, there was a malfunction, but it is fully operational. But this becomes a huge problem in Bagheria. Instead to Palermo and other towns not. The other auditors are not called. But I have been summoned in all committees. I am a quiet person, I only run when I see that there is a fury. “

What do you think of the work of the” colleague “Orlando in Palermo?
” I think the role of mayor is the most difficult among those constituencies. I know Palermo and nell’amministrarla difficulties. Orlando has a thick, I respect him as a person. But I prefer not to enter into the merits of his work. We have a good neighborly relationship. And then there is always the M5S breathing down his neck even if it is not present in the Council. “

We are to February 19, the mayor. Although this year is a leap year, March is coming. Good luck. “Thanks,” he replies laughing.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment