Monday, February 29, 2016

Verdini: “The majority for the entire legislative period. I Renzi and two types to Monicelli “- The Messenger

“From here to the end of term are ready to act in behind. Not having done negotiations, we are free, we did not ask ministers secretaries. ” This was stated by the leader of Ala Denis Verdini on Porta a Porta, airing tonight on Rai Uno, when asked if his group will vote again the trust after the vote on civil unions. Vote that “it was important, weighted, which occurred on the law of civilizations”, reiterates Verdini.

The one on civil unions is a vote “that compromises us,” and, in theory, “would mean joining the majority,” he says Verdini emphasizing: “From here until the end of the legislature we are ready to act.” That it is specified at the same time as, however, “there was no negotiation.” For Verdini, therefore, future yes to the trust will be the result of a “coherence” and not “it’s so dirty and hypocritical as some would define.” To vote with the majority ‘is not an act of generosity, but an act of conviction against all this molasses that is painted around us, “insists Verdini remembering like the present, since the agreement between PD and PDL with the government Letta , is a “constituent Assembly”.

“I and Renzi are bound by the Florentine. Let us be frank, direct, we are a bit ‘to Monicelli …’, then he adds Verdini telling the close relationship of friendship that binds him to Prime Minister Matteo Renzi.

The senator then recognizes Ala Renzi to be a “young prime minister who has single-handedly won the Democratic Party to the Prime Minister. And unlike other “of his party, Renzi is” pragmatic. “

” No, it is not so, “but” it is inevitable that path, “continues Verdini answering when asked if he’s working on a ‘union with the other movements of the center, as Ncd Angelino Alfano, Choice or Civic Tosiani. And, at the same time, he adds, “anticipate it and plunge it is a mistake, would not understand.” “This center fragmented confusing to voters, we must give him a re-ordered but we should not anticipate the political times,” explains Verdini.

“There is no agreement between me and Berlusconi” on my way out from Fi, are “gossip.” But “there is a great respect”, then points out the leader of Ala.

“The thing that I’m a Mason haunts me. Not true, if I were him I would say, “adds Verdini. “They say I’m the butcher as was my father … is not true. I ask reporters to inquire. Otherwise I will say that they are registered with the butchers … “joked Senator Ala making reference to the ancient name of the Florentine butchers.

If you are concerned about the 5 processes in which they are involved? “I’m worried, have leaded me wings”: for example, even if I wanted to, “I could not go to the government,” he says Verdini, stressing that “the media, the processes I make them every other day. I appeal to the press: after writing tons of pages into allegations the former attitude of fairness would be to put a journalist to listen to the defense “.

         

             Monday, February 29, 2016, 21:29 – Last Updated: 21:29
© ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment