Monday, October 20, 2014

Gasparri insults Fedez fans on Twitter: “Less drugs more diet. You’re … – The Messenger

Gasparri insults Fedez fans on Twitter: "Less drugs more diet. You're … – The Messenger

It does not calm the controversy blows of fiery tweets Fedez between, Maurizio Gasparri and a girl.

Yesterday, the vice chairman of the Senate to a young fan who defended her idol with a tweet (“it is a clean person and humble, unlike you that you’re dirty and you believe it because you’re a Congressman”) had responded by tweeting again more offensive: “Less drugs, more diet, in a bad way.” Twitter then deleted after a wave of criticism and insults relieved to have offended a girl.

“The fans Fedez on Twitter? When you insult me ​​I reply. She insulted me and I answered, “Gasparri said today in a Day by Pecora, on Rai Radio 2. Senator, she claims that it was the fan of Fedez to insulting her? “Yes, yes. I have been insulted, and I believe that we must respect others. ” The people of Twitter asks her to offer her an apology. “I do not apologize, apologize to her, because I have offended.”

Fedez said that if the girl wanted to sue her, he would incur legal costs. “I have been insulted. Does that mean my lawyer wants to denounce the parents of this girl, if she is a minor. ” She is complaining of this girl? “There’s an insult to me, I was told ‘dirty’ and things like that. So would not recommend to sue. And indeed, at this point, the lawsuit will do it before me. “

The controversy was born from the comment Gasparri message to a user who had posted an image of Fedez with the sign:” #Stopinvasione of Northern League! I welcome migrants at home. Free. ” The vice president of the Senate, known to post often over the top, he had written: “I mean this thing had painted something to say?”. And then: “There is no doubt that #cosodipinto inspired punishment, it horrifies and hides himself.

At that point Fedez had replied:” Dear Gasparri, I’m dirty on the outside but judging appearances is the attitude of one who is dirty inside. ” And soon after he had entered the givoane fan with a pair of message by against Gasparri.

The rapper then spoke again in the controversy by writing a long post on FB, which has already received over 50,000 Likes. “What the vice chairman of the Senate Maurizio Gasparri insult me ​​for my appearance, exhibiting ignorance and intellectual limits embarrassing for a man in his position, I care little. I’m not surprised. That the Honourable uses the same methods sleazy, bullying and harassment against a young girl, however, I am sincerely afraid. “

” Surely the problems of the nation – adds Fedez – at this moment are others. Gasparri certainly will not be punished in any way for this obscene display of arrogance. But they are small incidents like these detectors to be no end of pride and soul iced with which many men of power to the citizens think. They are small episodes like these that brighten the day of omnipotence mania, the ego overflowing and the total lack of a sense of guilt that plagues some sad characters. I alone can not do much. But I want to do the only concrete thing that seems possible if the girl insulted by the Deputy President of the Senate, decided to retaliate with legal action, I will be happy to support the cost of the action. Not out of spite. Not for revenge. For optimism. Why I can not read anymore of these people on a daily basis. “

” Do nothing – concluded Fedez – if then someone will have to say that I insist on wanting to do politics and want me to deal with things that do not concern me close. For me respect, particularly by

 those in power, is the basis of representative democracy and civil society itself.

 Otherwise there is little wonder kids sdegnarsi and tortured in the car wash and do the ministerial anti bullying campaigns. I can not bring myself to consider an act of violence as something that does not concern me. It is not politics. It’s just common sense. “

” We sincerely baffled by the tweet with which the Vice-President of the Senate Gasparri responds to criticism of an underage girl with heavy innuendo about his alleged drug use and vulgar jokes about his physical appearance , “says the chairman of the Joint Group SEL-Loredana De Petris in the Senate.

” Beyond the origin of the story of the exchange of tweets – says De Petris – you have to wonder at what level is reaching policy in this country if a representative of the institutions considered normal turn to a very young girl with insults and tone appropriate to a tavern quarrel. It’s time to put away the tweet and a policy of jokes ever lower to return to use reason. ”
             
             
                         
         

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment