Friday, February 20, 2015

Vitali: have to make peace, but if you want war … – La Gazzetta del Mezzogiorno

Vitali: have to make peace, but if you want war … – La Gazzetta del Mezzogiorno

ROBERTO CALPISTA

BARI – Luigi Vitali, former MP, lawyer of Francavilla Fontana, is the Commissioner of Forza Italy for Puglia.
arrives she and provincial coordinators resign. What’s going on? Take this opportunity to thank them. It was a gesture of responsibility and generosity that I avoid commissariarli, which, moreover, was not going to do.
Now is “war”? But no. I hope I can still count on the coordinators resigned to work thanks to their invaluable contribution.
Names horizon? There is still no. The new course, than when in Puglia decided one, is this: only shared names after a series of meetings at all levels in the area.
Who decided before? Raffaele Lease. Now change the system and the organization. And want to know something?
What? We will use the same principles in words so dear to Lease but he never put in place.

Vitali, in seems to me a declaration of war . I have powers to the Commissioner, I could use them but I will not. I’m here for peace, but in the case are also equipped for war. They are quiet, because in my life have always been accustomed to face the most difficult things.
What state has found the party? We have been told that Forza Italy in Puglia was alive and well . Here, the first thing I’ll have to take care is the eviction for non-payment by the headquarters in Via Falcone and Borsellino in Bari. 50 thousand Euros in debt and cut electricity and telephone. For two years, most of the MPs and councilors do not pay the monthly contributions.
Maybe it’s the crisis? I do not think, because then every week leave from Salento dozens of buses for the various events Lease of around Italy. Those coaches who pays them?

This chaos to three months from regional Emiliano does not help? I do not think. Both fittiani that antifittiani will race to win, not just to be counted. In the end maybe it’s an advantage.
But politics is blood and shit. Maybe the vote disjointed … another party … blood is left little. The vote today would be self-defeating disjoint. And I do not think the birth of another party.
But ten years the center loses the region. They were wrong names and strategies. In 2005 the vows anti Lease pushed Vendola. In 2010, the no of Lease to Poli Bortone, who otherwise would win, reconfirmed Vendola.

In three months he won Emiliano? Do not bet on it. Above is the first time that the center supports compact Schittulli.
The UDC not, it seems to me. The UDC National Area is popular. Then individuals can do what vo gliono.
Yet Emiliano is man who pleases the center. Do not you think? My political reference to the principles and values, is Pinuccio Tatarella. Emiliano can be nice, but it is light years away from him.

In lists of Forza Italy to regional there will be purges? All outgoing working for Forza Italy for me are to be confirmed. Rather than point to purges surprises: new names, men and women of civil society and the professions.
The relations with allies? Cassano of Ncd made her wishes. Ferrara was a bit ‘cooler. Massimo Cassano I heard and thanked. I hope a profitable activity coordination.
And his ‘ex’ friend Ferrarese? In its press showed extreme accuracy. Look I’m going to dinner with friends, but at the political table I sit down with all those who wish to share a common project seriously. ->

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment