Thursday, June 16, 2016

Montanari: “Yes, D’Alema called me to tell me to do the commissioner with the Rays” – The Republic

Rome – “It is true, D’Alema has called me. And he advised me to do the commissioner for culture in a junta of Rays”. Art historian Tomaso Montanari confirms what reported by Republic of Massimo D’Alema.

First things first, Professor. Everything comes because the grillini think of her as commissioner for culture, right?
“Exactly. And I was pleased that the Movement has built an important part of the program on culture for Rome, starting from my books” .

And here comes D’Alema. Are you friends?
“We both studied at Normal. Sometimes we met, we certainly have a world in common.”

The name and what he says?
“actually there were three phone calls. like many, he was intrigued by the fact that someone like me, left, was called by the

And then the recommends accepting the Department by the Rays?
“We talked about the big demonstration on culture in Rome. of the city. And yes, even the possibility that I might become commissioner for culture.”

With the Rays?
“Yes. And he advised me to do it. Or rather, he told me that if I had accepted I would have certainly done well. It does not say much for the rays, but thinking about Rome. “

it not seemed like a political news? D’Alema, among the big names of the center, which advised her to accept a department by the archenemies of the Democratic Party.
“Actually it was a lying speech, and large. We reasoned the breakdown of the relationship between the left-wing electorate and the Democratic party. Both agree, how about the fact that the Democratic party Renzi is no longer part of the family photos of the

Why are advised to accept ? To lose Renzi?
“I do not think to spite Renzi. And anyway, everyone knows that an important part of the Democratic Party leaders will not vote the party in these elections ….”

from the interview, it transpires that the Democratic Party does not exist for you anymore?
“it is difficult to continue to give the Democratic Party a sinister force. I think the constitutional reform. for a left radical to 5% and pieces of the PD becomes natural to look at the M5S. Something similar happens in Spain. and on the other hand is a process under way for months. you know who was at the “emergency culture”? Fassina, Civati , Tocci and parliamentarians grillini. “

Are you in Rome who will vote?
” I vote in Rome, the Rays. “

and so with D’Alema agreed just about everything, from the referendum to the Capitol?
“Yes. and I think that D’Alema and other Democratic Party leaders have to say these things publicly. not to leave the Democratic Party but to take it back. Renzi is a misuse of the

Why this reaction by the former prime minister?
” I do not know, maybe it’s because we are on the eve of an important vote – that the Democratic Party will lose – and someone is going to point me as a scapegoat. Weird thing, because – I say this with respect – I do not think move many votes. “

And the relationship between M5S and Casaleggio associated What do you think?
” I called disturbing this trend dynastic privatistic. But it seems to me that the M5S move slowly toward another, I do not think that the Casaleggio associates can control them for long. “

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment