Thursday, September 25, 2014

Concordia, Captain De Falco moved in the office. “It ‘mobbing’ – TGCOM

Concordia, Captain De Falco moved in the office. "It 'mobbing' – TGCOM

– No longer operational, but transferred to the office. It ‘great bitterness of Gregorio De Falco, a captain of the frigate became famous for the phone call with the commander Schettino in which ordered him to return on board, that after ten years ending the task in the operating area of ​​the Harbour of Leghorn: a the end of September it will be transferred to other offices, always the Directorate of Maritime Livorno. “I only learned now,” says De Falco.

De Falco says he is disappointed by this decision: “I have heard from the commander Pharaoh who leave the service operations and I am destined to an office of nature administrative.’m pretty disappointed, because for ten years my reason is the professional operational, but I’m a soldier.’ll run orders, but I believe to be the victim of bullying. therefore I will evaluate lawsuits “

” I’m thinking about many things, including the stars that harbor him “- told La Repubblica. “The commander Pharaoh called me into his office to tell me that I have to leave the service operations because I am bound to an office of an administrative nature,” he says. “On September 28, I will present myself to the new office, which probably has yet to be identified by the command.’m Very disappointed, I’m thinking about so many things …”. “If I think that Schettino salt in a chair ..”

De Falco at the time of the wreck of the Costa Concordia was head of the operation section and since last year he assumed the position of Head of Operations of the Maritime Directorate of Livorno , past the headlines for the famous phrase with which he had said to the captain of the Costa Concordia to return on board Schettino: “Go aboard the cock.”

tag:
Francesco Schettino
Gregorio de hawk
Concordia
LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment