Monday, December 22, 2014

M5S: resign from parliament Iannuzzi, Vacciano and Simeoni – Il Sole 24 Ore

M5S: resign from parliament Iannuzzi, Vacciano and Simeoni – Il Sole 24 Ore

History Article

Close

This article was published on December 22, 2014 at 16:08.
The last change is the December 22, 2014 at 16:14.

The Five Star Movement continues to fibrillar. Today resigned from Parliament Congressman Cristian Iannuzzi. With him, as announced on Twitter, “the other two spokespersons of Latina ‘, both senators: the mother Ivana Simeoni and Joseph Vacciano.
You Vacciano to clarify on Facebook: “Today I have delivered my letter of irrevocable resignation from the Senate, NOT from the parliamentary group M5S.” Senator assures: “I have no interest in other parties, groups, movements, currents and even less in continuing to carry out political activities of any level.”

Dissent line Cricket Casaleggio
What Iannuzzi was ready to leave the movement was known. He had to see the event in Parma promoted by Mayor Federico Pizzarotti. And there had demonstrated its disagreement with the latest decisions of Grillo and Casaleggio, starting with the choice of naming the directory of the “five”, “The movement now is completely different from his original idea. We were elected because we were talking about grassroots democracy, transparency. All ideas that are gone. We missed out on the street than we were. We only discuss internal problems. And the results are good. ” His mother now the uproar: “Relatives and acquaintances I inform you that we have pontine resigned from Parliament, for consistency with our ideals of 5 stars, which are no longer the ones who are now prosecuted.”

Vacciano: the problem is the method
In his long post on Facebook, Vacciano clarified that until the acceptance of the resignation “will abide by the decisions of the group, will vote with the group and will pass only if forced to the mixed group. ” Then he explained the reasons for his resignation: “The decisions and organizational choices made in recent weeks, in my opinion are far from what I have supported and for which I have fought in recent years: a participatory democracy understood as training” joint ” decision-making processes and not mere ratification. ” “Right now – wrote the lawmaker resigned – the fact that I agree with or not the merit of the choices made little importance, the problem is the method.” Then the final distancing: “Today I can not identify this movement (although I firmly believe that it represents the last hope for our countr y) some elements that were essential for me, in which I believe deeply and for which I sacrifices asked not so much for myself, as my dear. “



Permalink

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment