Friday, March 18, 2016

Primary, Meloni: “Ok ballot in quick time? I’m sure: I come” – TGCOM



 
 
 
 
  • Tgcom24 & gt;
  • policy & gt;
  • Primary, Meloni: “Ok ballot in quick time? I’m sure: I come”

CLOSE X

Video Tgcom24 – policy

the candidate for mayor of Rome: “If I had to choose right, I would opt for the Rays. scrapping do not care, but of Berlusconi Bertolaso ​​has balked”

– “I think that the primary would be the best choice and even today I would be willing to make them, but the problem is the timing: if you tell me that you make in two weeks I agree. ” He said the candidate for mayor of Rome Giorgia Meloni explaining that he had “asked for before the primaries, but they have not made because my allies, and not just Berlusconi, they thought they would lose a lot of time . “

 Primary, Meloni: &  quot; Ok quicklyBallot? I'm sure: I come & quot;

Speaking of its competitors, the leader of the Brothers of Italy assured: “I do not fear neither Rays nor Giachetti but, if not arrived on the ballot, I would vote Rays, although I find the story of M5s disappointing because I was hoping to have some allies in Parliament on some breaking topics. Then I realized that for them the only important thing is that they are clean and the other garbage and will never help to bring home a result. “

” center-natural generational change “ – about dynamics at work in the center for these municipal elections, he said:” I do not care scrapped nor anyone I care about the leadership of the center. But at some point there must be a generational change is in the nature of things. “And on the choice of Berlusconi to keep his candidate Guido Bertolaso ​​:” It seems to me un’impuntatura say ‘this is my candidate and remains’. We have made our choices because we want to win in Rome and do not want to give gifts to this government and especially do not want to give away my city. “

Add a comment

Before you can send, reply to, or rate a comment, you must be registered and log in

Registration Login X

Rules for comments

the comments on this page are checked

We encourage you to use a respectful and non-offensive language, even for critical harsher

in particular, during the action of monitoring, we reserve the right to remove comments that:

– are not relevant to the topics covered on the website and in the TV program

– have vulgar, obscene or violent

– Be threatening or defamatory towards people, other people, institutions and religions

– More generally violate the rights the third

– Promote illegal activities

– Promote commercial products or services

X

TAG:
Giorgia melons
Capitol
Rome


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

‘; $ ( ‘#specific_buttons’). Append (divFacebook); var divTwitter = ‘

‘; $ ( ‘#specific_buttons’). Append (divTwitter); ->

 
 

{total}

‘, text: document.title.substring (0, document.title.indexOf ( “- Tgcom24″)), enableHover: false , enableTracking: true, buttons {twitter: {via: ‘MediasetTgcom24′}}, click: function (bees, options) {api.simulateClick (); api.openPopup ( ‘twitter’); }}); * / $ ( ‘#linkedin’). Sharrre (share {{linkedin: true}, template: ‘

linkedin

{total}

‘, enableHover: false, enableTracking: true, buttons {linkedin {via:’ MediasetTgcom24 ‘}}, click: function (bees, options) {api.simulateClick (); api.openPopup (‘ linkedin ‘);}} ); $ ( ‘#Facebook’). Sharrre (share {{facebook: true}, template: ‘

Like

{total}

‘, enableHover: false, enableTracking: true, click: function (bees, options) {api.simulateClick (); api.openPopup ( ‘facebook’);}}); $ ( ‘#googleplus’). Sharrre (share {{GooglePlus: true}, template: ‘

{total}

+1

‘,
 enableHover: false,
 enableTracking: false,
 click: function (bees, options) {
 api.simulateClick ();
 api.openPopup ( ‘GooglePlus’);
 }
 });
 
 $ ( ‘#twitter A’). Click (function () {
 var title = jQuery ( “title”). text () ;;
 var w = 600;
 var h = 400;
 var l = Math.floor ((screen.width-w) / 2);
 var t = Math.floor ((screen.height-h) / 2);
 twShareUrl var = ‘https://twitter.com/intent/tweet?url=’+shorturl+’&text=’+title+’&via=MediasetTgcom24′;
 window.open (twShareUrl, ”, ‘width =’ + w + ‘, height =’ + h + ‘, top =’ + t + ‘, left =’ + l);
 return false;
 });
 

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment