Friday, March 25, 2016

Rome, Bertolaso ​​”I and Marchini are the only ones to speak of Rome” – The Messenger

“With Marchini there could be a possible convergence in the sense that, being in fact the two strangers to politics only and all damages that the policy has combined especially in Rome, we are two technicians, two managers and then two characters who could find a way to communicate and work together. We are the only two that speak of Rome. ” Thus the candidate for mayor of Rome, Guido Bertolaso, guest ranews24.
“I never said that I converge on Marchini, I said that there could be a possible convergence. If we find a convergence point that is fine otherwise we will go ahead anyway trying to bring our ideas before the polls and then the Romans will decide, “said Bertolaso. “I was a candidate for the mayor so I have no intention to take refuge in a corner and take care of something that is not the role of the mayor. In Rome – he added Bertolaso ​​- the role of the mayor is important, is the real manager of the city. It is not the city manager who instead is running directives, strategies, political orders that defines the mayor. I have been a performer in my life but now I have gained some experience. “

On Bertolaso ​​statements intervened another mayoral candidate. “I just take note of the generous expression Bertolaso ​​has had towards me proving to speak his mind even when perhaps, as often happened, can be counterproductive for him. It’s a rare commodity to find someone who says what he thinks in politics, that puts the love for Rome to ‘selfishness party, “said Alfio Marchini. He added: “This is what he said Bertolaso, nothing more, he remains in the field, everything else is premature: the important thing is that we are talking about projects. Bertolaso ​​clash with me on concrete things and I recognize him, others I continue to talk about things that no longer exist.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment