Thursday, July 21, 2016

Ncd, turning Schifani Cut ties with Alfano and leaves from the parent company – the Journal

“I resign from the parent company. I do not share the centrist project Alfano. I had to respect my conscience and come to terms sooner or later. D in our symbol was the arrow that looks right. We all know that, unfortunately, the corporate purpose of the new center has been rejected. It was disregarded when we decided to support the government Renzi, without a minimum of program prior agreement. “

After months of requests for policy changes, Renato Schifani comes out and takes the first step towards the divorce from Popular Area and Ncd: resigns as leader in open opposition to the political line of Angelino Alfano. “That political pact that was the pillar of the house that we built 7 December 2013 was not honored. I leave something that is not there and that more work from the building that territory. Also the idea of ​​creating Alfano, a year and a half before the elections a new political force that represents a fourth pole is no longer timeframe than political. ” All topped off with a jab directed ingratitude shown by Ncd colleagues against Silvio Berlusconi. “I found myself uncomfortable in attending statements of our party colleagues, including government officials, who in throwing insults Berlusconi, pushed to say that you do not live in the past but you have to look to the future, forgetting that they could manifest these views thanks to a past that had allowed them to be elected under the banner of President Berlusconi and indicated by him in the government. ” A passage and accusations aimed primarily at Beatrice Lorenzin and Simona Vicari.

The situation is in flux. Berlusconi is closely following the choices of Schifani and the group of senators close to him and is ready for a dialogue to assess future developments. The former president of Palazzo Madama had long been in the odor of “heresy” with respect to alfaniana line. In the last Administrative he had married the “model Milan” organic alliance with the center-right Forza Italia traction. In the evening, reached by telephone, Schifani adds some thoughts. “The last interview I had just released on Milan. Since then I have preferred to keep quiet. I do not want to abandon my role after the defeat to the Administrative because it would be ungenerous and I have not even made when we started to say that there would have been an ambush in the classroom, in fact I held tight group. Alfano, however, last week we proposed a new party with Casini and Tosi and there I realized I could not continue to lead the group did not agree with the line. To everything there is a limit. I left Forza Italy at the time of the “hawks”, today the party is different. I have always felt the center-right and Berlusconi. I do not know what will happen in Rev, there are bad feelings, but many feel they do not have an outlet. I have not spoken with Berlusconi at this time, I visited him in recent days. With him there is a bond of affection and gratitude. The antiberlusconismo inside Ncd has saddened me, an open lack of gratitude to someone who politically is the father of us all. ” At this point you need to understand what will happen in the group where the malpancisti – by Maurizio Sacconi Roberto Formigoni, by Antonio Azzollini John Bilardi – are numerous. One option is the creation of a group of moderates closer to the center not only from Ncd, but also from other latitudes (including some verdiniani) but it will take several weeks for this project off the ground.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment