Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Berdini back the mandate after the sentences on the mayor. Ray: “Resignation rejected with reserve” – The Republic

Berdini puts the mandate in the hands of the Rays, she rejects the resignation with reserve. This is the result of the summit, which was held in the afternoon in the Capitol after the words of the councillor for Urban planning, reported by the Print, they had put in turmoil, the council of the cinquestelle that guide the Capitol. “I met Virginia-Rays in the Capitol: the I stressed the esteem it deserves. I feel deep sorrow for the situation that has arisen. I took note and, therefore, I returned to the mandate assigned by the mayor last July,” he said Berdini at the exit from the meeting.

“I’ve met the councilor Berdini, asking for clarification. He apologized and has given into my hands the powers which I was awarded last July. I rejected his resignation with reserve,” she explained in a strict round of e-mail in a note Rays.



In an interview with the daily Berdini had called the mayor “unprepared, surrounded by a court of miracles”. On the relationship between Ray and his former head of secretariat, Salvatore Romeo, at the center of the last cyclone that struck on the Capitol, the assessor had commented: “Are just naive. These according to me they were lovers. I have suspected since the early days, but I was wondering: ‘How is it that there is this relationship?’”.

And yet, on the issue of insurance policies entered into by Romeo and juliet that had the Rays as the recipient: “This woman (Ray, editor’s note), who says that he knew nothing, but who do you tell? His luck was that there was no crime. She was also already separated at the time, and then say it! Is it possible that this girl should not ever get out?”.

In the afternoon Rays, has then participated to the presentation of the web site to collect the results achieved by the municipal administrations to guide M5s Luigi Di Maio. And at the end of the meeting, is back on the case Berdini: “did Not think of those words. We clarified, is mortified and apologized. You wanted that same kneeling on chickpeas?”. The interrogation of Raffaele Marra Ray said quietly: “I am Not afraid of any thing can be said in the course of the examination of Marra”.

The mayor is also back on the stage of Rome. “I read that I have even been attributed in quotes, but I on the stadium I have never spoken. There is an administration in the whole of the work, the mayor, the councilor Berdini in the first row but the whole of the council together with councillors, who are working on the stadium. The location is common, we are working on: we asked for a suspension of the conference of the services, and started a confrontation with the society of rome. The result of this comparison will be dissolved and the reserves”.

“Rome is a city full of difficulties and extremely immobile from the point of view of the interventions. Restarting the machine is like pushing a train with bare hands,” said the mayor, who also received the compliments of a colleague of Turin, Chiara Appendino: “We are working on the budget, Virginia has already closed.”

the exit from the Capitol Berdini was back on the interview that unleashed the storm, calling it, “a conversation carpita fraudulently by an unknown that has not even presented as a journalist, and during which I would have even claimed to be a friend of the prosecutor Paolo Ielo that I have ever known in my life.”

“We are killing, a true media lynching that is going wild right in the moment in which the municipal administration takes important decisions that change the way of governing this city, he added,” for months I, the undersigned, working to restore the town-planning and the confidence of the public procurement contracts in the most absolute transparency.

this Is the program of the new administration: an action clear, which obviously creates some problems for some groups of power.”

“I’m Not talking about heavy insults and threats that I receive on a daily basis on the net, now we also passed the traps. This is the risk for those who want to break the old and the consolidated balance of the division that we have never accepted and will not accept never,” continued the councillor.

Topics:
now ray
the capitol
Starring:
virginia ray
Paolo Berdini
LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment