Thursday, February 9, 2017

Michael, committed suicide in 30 years. The letter of the ex-girlfriend: “it was Not only a young precarious as many” – Il fatto Quotidiano

Federica is engaged to Michael, the boy saw at the end of January, he killed himself, leaving a letter that is an indictment against people who have not wanted or been able to help him in his job search, which is a prerequisite for a normal and dignified life. The publication on the newspapers and on the sites of the final reflection Michael was very impressed, for clarity and despair. Federica has been for three years close to Michael. A month had left him and now he can not find peace, is the prey of guilt, imagine a different endi ng for a tragedy staff if only he had responded to the messages of love that Michael had also written a few hours before committing suicide. Federica is not hidden. In fact, he decided with great courage to entrust his letter to the Messaggero Veneto, the first newspaper that has published the words of Michael. Here it is.

"I was the girlfriend Michael for three years, I like the name you chose for him because Michael is a name from the angel and him the angel was.

I’ve read many of the comments emerged in these hours. Journalists important, political, the characters of the show. It seems that Michael has become a hero and a little bit was what he wanted to be. Yet this does not deprive me of that sense of frustration and impotence, does not make me stop cry.

I was the one who left only last month because his had become aobsession. In my heart, I was hoping to be able to meet him soon, that it would have passed this crisis, alone or maybe with a work again, maybe the stable. But I feel that in this story, as it is told, it’s missing too many things. The first kiss, the first of may in piazza primo maggio, which we laughed always. His smile, that way all of his screw up your eyes and fix the hair with the hand, love for cats, its shyness but also his desire to joke even in sad situations.

Then something is broken. It was no longer the guy that I had known and I could not keep up with the most next. It was the insecurity you tell me. I would like to, I’d feel less guilty. Instead, I keep looking at the phone with the latest messaging love desperate that I wrote a few hours before leaving.

look at Them, I cry and I ask why not I replied. It will pass I said to myself, it just seemed like the right thing to do. But no, it is not the past. I can’t be sure that I could avoid all of this but maybe… I thank his mother, who in these days has done everything to make me feel guilty, but with myself I can not do what she does with me.

I am writing to You because I want you to know Michael was not only a young precarious as me and how many and the reasons that led him to not be there are that multiplicity of things, that was one of the many things that each of us is.

Job, but also passions, emotions, game, friends, joy, feelings, love. These are the things that should cause us to live and that we must always push to fight. And if there is another guy that at this moment he is thinking of an extreme gesture, I ask him not to stop fighting, to send another resume, make another interview, send a different message of desperate love.

Because in the end, someone responds, must respond and if he does not respond does nothing. We can joke above, how did the Michael the best of times.
Fly in peace little big man.

” Federica"

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment