Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Renzi, incognito, goes to Scampia Then tells all on Facebook – Corriere della Sera

Noon January 17, 2017 – 18:22



Visita, surprise for Matteo Renzi in Naples. Announces it himself on Facebook when he is now returned to Rome. “The day neapolitan. Before I went to lunch by Paolo Siani, a pediatrician and a primary renown. I listened to his remarks on children, on health, on child poverty, on the need to bet on culture and education as a precondition of legality. I thought about the courage of this family, in memory of his brother, Giancarlo, a great journalist and a young martyr of the camorra”. Then it is over in Scampia. By father Fabrizio Valletti, “my friend scout and I asked him to show me – not tell anyone – the heart of this territory, a symbol of so many disadvantaged areas”.

In the gym of Maddaloni

The government Renzi has allocated funds “to the suburbs, and put at the disposal of the Municipality of Naples of the digits necessary to take down the notorious Sails, but money is not enough”. Approximately 40 million euro. He continues: “it Should be an overall project, because the people for sharing there are and I have met several and even today starting from my friend Gianni Maddaloni, ‘Or Mae, with her gym is one of the most beautiful experiences of redemption, not only for sport”. Gianni is the father of olympic champion Pino, which has a gym open for the boys of Scampia.

The call

Is Gianni Maddaloni to tell the call of the secretary that announced the tour: “Hello I’m Matthew”. “Matthew who?”. “As Matthew who? Matteo Renzi”. “Looks that are in motion, you’re messing with me?”. But no, it was just the ex-premier.

“A special day”

the secretary of The Pd concludes: “Days like this help you to grow, learn, deepen. To see and touch the things on which we worked, but we have to commit ourselves even more. A special day, different from the other. Thanks to those who have had the patience to accompany me on this little trip, away from the flash and from the controversy, but close to the difficulties of everyday life. I come home more convinced than ever that if we all do a little effort, things can change and the country can truly become a country more just. Do not never leave the future to the resignation”.

January 17, 2017 | 18:22

© REPRODUCTION RESERVED

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment