Sunday, December 18, 2016

Carla Raineri: “In the Capitol as Hands over the city, everything was decided by the parallel structure” – The Republic

the ROME – The great hater of Raffaele Marra is a judge of the long course, and is forced to stay in the trenches “to defend my honor and my history,” says Carla Raineri, for 32 days as chief of staff in the Capitol.

Counselor, the arrest of Marra confirms all her complaints.
“In this moment I feel only a profound sadness for what I consider a failure, a defeat for Rome and for the Italian institutions. I, however, I do not intend to comment on the ongoing investigations: they are a judge, and respect the work of their colleagues. What I had to, I’ve already said to the prosecutor Pignatone”.

In its exposed said he felt “a climate of growing hostility”, that Marra and Romeo were everywhere, they were always closed by the mayor, and took all the decisions, without to touch the ball to her, who was the head of cabinet in charge.
“It was exactly like that. I arrived in Rome at the insistence of Marcello Minenna, who had agreed to make the regional Budget by making it a condition of having me at the head of the cabinet. I have yielded, among many fears, because I thought I could follow the path of legality started with the commissioner Truncates. I soon, however, realized that we were considered to be two foreign bodies to the outside in every way.”

How did you get it?
“The atmosphere that I breathed was a bit surreal. It reminded me of the movie Hands over the city). Secret meetings, strategic decisions are taken in a closed room, and not at all shared with me. I have also written in the “memorial”: I found a cabinet that was an empty shell. All the main functions were to be “exported” elsewhere. In fact it has been formed with a parallel structure, the head of which was Romeo, who was the master, with ways villani; while Marra, despite being formally my deputy, reported directly to the mayor. I was always bypassed. In a month I have seen the Rays in private once and only because I demanded an interview clarifier”.

to tell you what To do?
“What,” I said. Because the Rays remained silent. I remember well his look full of hate. I told her that I would not have endorsed the appointment of Romeo at the head of the secretariat, and that I thought lawful. Instead of Marra, to my side, I wanted a colonel of the Carabinieri. The cabinet had to go back to being a real outhouse, not a farce. And that if they had made these conditions I would not have remained a day more”

And then what happens?
“the Rays and Marra will receive, without my knowing, in the Capitol, the president of Anac Canton to submit the question of my appointment. And here you have what I consider to be the most bitter of the whole thing.”

Namely?
“Canton considers itself competent to rule despite the fact that I is not a contract but a judge, and, therefore, at least until evidence to the contrary, is not suspected of corruption. And then makes an opinion in 24 hours, without investigation, and, above all, without feeling contradictory to the addressee of the measure, and that’s me. Makes it “confidential”, although then posted as a trophy on Facebook by the mayor, and he does deliver with a pony express in the Capitol. An opinion is totally in contrast with all the preceding, which have not been acquired, and which contains at least three statements that conflict with the documents that attest to the various steps of the procedure to my appointment. Have never seen questions of three pages, that already contain the answer desired, to the front of a page in to poor opinion.”

But she had asked for the removal of Marra because she had noticed something?
“When I arrived some of the officers of the GdF and the Police officers came into my office to let me know the inappropriateness of retaining Marra in the cabinet. Above all, be careful because he had spent his life to make dossieraggi, to acquire information and use them later as weapons of blackmail”.

And she felt the Rays?
“of Course, both me and Minenna we have reported everything, and in most occasions. That is why now, must give an explanation of the true why he preferred to keep Marra and juliet, to meet paris me and Marcello behind them.”

The mayor has, however, admitted he was wrong, defining, however, Marra one of the 23 municipalities.
“Marra was his right arm. Everyone knew about it. In the Capitol, did not move the leaf without the approval of his and Juliet”.

What was the role Of Maio in this story?
“I’ve never met. But what she told me Minenna, to persuade him to accept the office of councillor Di Maio guaranteed him that we would have had a free hand. Then, however, Marra and Ray asked him for a meeting and obviously got the support to our own elimination”.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment