Monday, December 19, 2016

Rome, Rays: “I do Not feel commissariata”. Colomban: “I can’t do the deputy mayor” – The Republic

ROME - “If I will receive a notice of guarantee? I will look”. So Virginia-Rays coming out this morning from home to go to Capitol hill where the are in for another busy day, at the end of may to get the appointment of the new deputy mayor. “I am not commissariata and I feel even inside the M5S,” said the mayor of the Capital.

Meanwhile, the mayor seems to have won its battle against the vertices of M5s who wanted to impose them as deputy mayor, the current councillor to Attend Massimo Colomban, an entrepreneur from the veneto region close to Casaleggio Associati. Colomban, however, said he was not available to take the chair occupied till Saturday evening, by Daniele Frongia: “I Am honoured but I cannot do it”,

has declared this morning to the agencies and added: “I have neither the time nor the availability to assume the role of deputy mayor, as a businessman and technician I prefer to complete the task of the assessor to the reorganization of the companies, before taking on other major commitments or political”. However Colomban is willing to work alongside Rays “in the organizational choices and strategic in the the Municipality of Rome in the investment.

Topics:
now ray
a case-marra
Starring:
virginia ray
massimo colomban
daniele frongia

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment